Pages:
Author

Topic: WOW!! Mt Gox returned my bitcoins and funds today! - page 3. (Read 5584 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Go back under your bridge troll, its horrible for you to play on the hopes of so many that lost money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Brad Willman, SSCP, LTCP, MCTS,SCE,BCE
Bullshit flag
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
all that blahs without tx id
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
I got back my 100btc and $10k.  I got my btc and funds back so it means that Mt Gox will return btc and funds to all owners so don't worry. It can take some time but I'm sure you will get them back!

I have been screwed many times in my life and I started to realize that Mt Gox problems was just the next scam. I couldn't believe in story that a guy who wears a suit for 20k, watch for 10k and shoes for 2k was so stupid and greedy that couldn't spend 50k to hire some guy to fix the holes in Mt Gox system. I felt really bad because I thought that 70k of my wealth was permanently lost. But today I received it back! and I'm the happiest person on the earth! One week ago I mentioned about my financial problems to my sister's boyfriend his name is Victor who is a lawyer in Moscow however looking at his friends I would never suspect that he can be a lawyer. I expleined him what BTC is, what Mt Gox was, I told him about Mark Karpeles living in Japan. He said that there is a big chance to get my btc and money back but we have to act fast. It will cost 10% of returned sum (usualy in cases like mine he takes  up to 80%) plus I will have to cover all the expenses like flight tickets to Japan and hotels.

He left Moscow on the last Thursday and today morning I received my BTC and money back! I have no idea how Mark did this that I received wire transfer so fast! But the best one is that the total cost of getting it back was something like 10k and Victor didn't want even a single penny from me. He said that he became a close friend with Mark and Mark was so sorry for all the problems and was so generous that paid all that costs and did something extra! He asked Victor and his friends to stay in Tokyo till the end of March, he bought them 3 rooms in luxury hotel for $2000 a day each!!

As you can see Mark Karpeles is the honest guy on the planet!!! I won't let you insult Mark Karpeles!! I'm sure you will get your btc back just like I got, just be patient. If Mark was a cheater you think he would give me back my btc and money?

Looking more carefully, OP has 0 activity, and is posting a thread about Mt.Gox. I'll assume it's a lie.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Proof of these 100btc? You could be Mark Karpeles or his associates in disguise lying right now.

What made me doubt you is this line

As you can see Mark Karpeles is the honest guy on the planet!!!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I got back my 100btc and $10k.  I got my btc and funds back so it means that Mt Gox will return btc and funds to all owners so don't worry. It can take some time but I'm sure you will get them back!

I have been screwed many times in my life and I started to realize that Mt Gox problems was just the next scam. I couldn't believe in story that a guy who wears a suit for 20k, watch for 10k and shoes for 2k was so stupid and greedy that couldn't spend 50k to hire some guy to fix the holes in Mt Gox system. I felt really bad because I thought that 70k of my wealth was permanently lost. But today I received it back! and I'm the happiest person on the earth! One week ago I mentioned about my financial problems to my sister's boyfriend his name is Victor who is a lawyer in Moscow however looking at his friends I would never suspect that he can be a lawyer. I expleined him what BTC is, what Mt Gox was, I told him about Mark Karpeles living in Japan. He said that there is a big chance to get my btc and money back but we have to act fast. It will cost 10% of returned sum (usualy in cases like mine he takes  up to 80%) plus I will have to cover all the expenses like flight tickets to Japan and hotels.

He left Moscow on the last Thursday and today morning I received my BTC and money back! I have no idea how Mark did this that I received wire transfer so fast! But the best one is that the total cost of getting it back was something like 10k and Victor didn't want even a single penny from me. He said that he became a close friend with Mark and Mark was so sorry for all the problems and was so generous that paid all that costs and did something extra! He asked Victor and his friends to stay in Tokyo till the end of March, he bought them 3 rooms in luxury hotel for $2000 a day each!!

As you can see Mark Karpeles is the honest guy on the planet!!! I won't let you insult Mark Karpeles!! I'm sure you will get your btc back just like I got, just be patient. If Mark was a cheater you think he would give me back my btc and money?
Pages:
Jump to: