Pages:
Author

Topic: Wow, Pensions Paid in Crypto Currencies.🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 10
For sure we won't have maistream adoption before there wlll be a way to use cryptocurrencies without understanding amything technical.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
This is very true, i lost a lot of money because of ignorance in the crypto trading. so if there is going to be a platform
that will educate new entrants into the crypto world. then we need to give them our utmost support.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Extracredit (extracredit.io) wants to help people to use cryptocurrencies without necessarily understanding how it works.

Do we need to understand how something works before we can use it?

How can i explain to my 60 years old father to invest part of his pension in cryptocurrencies.

Experienced folks, I need your help in this.

I think their project idea look really good.Their vision  is to empower everyone with the knowledge required to invest and manage their CryptoCurrencies with ease.Most people are envolved in crypto currencies without the requisite knowledge.With the introduction of their project even an elderly person like you stated can easily learn alot of ideas concerning how to invest in cryptocurrencies.This will go a long way to help expand the usage of cryptos in the future
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Extracredit (extracredit.io) wants to help people to use cryptocurrencies without necessarily understanding how it works.

Do we need to understand how something works before we can use it?

How can i explain to my 60 years old father to invest part of his pension in cryptocurrencies.

Experienced folks, I need your help in this.

Pages:
Jump to: