Pages:
Author

Topic: Wow! This is crazy. MSC is 5X since inception - page 2. (Read 2472 times)

legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

The rise is due to "Artificial Price Increase" aka "Pumping"....

You know BCX, I generally tend to disagree with you; but with MSC, I am also leaning this direction. 1/2 a million dollars says we're wrong, but eh, whatever. I doubled my investment on them so ces't la vie.

Same here, very suspicious the amount that has just popped in there.

Of course I always follow the age old rule, never invest anything you can't lose.

~BCX~
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

You know BCX, I generally tend to disagree with you; but with MSC, I am also leaning this direction. 1/2 a million dollars says we're wrong, but eh, whatever. I doubled my investment on them so ces't la vie.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's ok, there's no shame in being stupid as you aren't the first, nor the last to be fooled by an artificial pump.
Have a nice day,
I can't wait until next year when I quote your post and the latest MSC price!!!  That is going to be a riot.  Just think in 5 years how freaking dumb your post will look.  I'll be a 10 millionaire and you'll be still selling lemonaide on the corner.
legendary
All rises are due to 'artificial price increase'.  Same goes for Google stock.  It is not called 'pumping', it is called speculation.  People are betting it will be worth more in the future.  Dumbasses like you can just go invest in CDs.  That should be the limits of your analysis

this coin same with MST(mastercoin)?
No.  MSC is the real deal.  The other one is just floating on their good name. 

MSC "the real deal" LOL.....

No Hammerfist speculation is when many different people buy in thinking it is going to rise....that's not what's happening here.

"Pumping" which is clearly what's going on here, is when a coin owner or devs buy up a lot to make it look like a real increase in value.

I'm sure we'll see a return back to it's prepump values as soon as the "pumpers" realize it was a fail and sell their phony buys back.

It's ok, there's no shame in being stupid as you aren't the first, nor the last to be fooled by an artificial pump.

Have a nice day,

~BCX~
All rises are due to 'artificial price increase'.  Same goes for Google stock.  It is not called 'pumping', it is called speculation.  People are betting it will be worth more in the future.  Dumbasses like you can just go invest in CDs.  That should be the limits of your analysis

No.  MSC is the real deal.  The other one is just floating on their good name. 
legendary

Activity: 569
Merit: 500
You think Bitcoin's rise over the last two weeks since Silk Road is high (approx. 80% or .Cool - consider the rise in Mastercoin value.  MSC is now 5X or 500%! since inception.  Just two months ago, it was MSC:BTC was .01, now MSC:BTC was .05 - if you can find the seller!  Tough market.  

Go to exchange thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mastercoin-buyerseller-thread-287145 to see that rocket shoot up.

Do you think MSC will continue having its price tracking its accomplishments? 
Pages:
Jump to: