Pages:
Author

Topic: !!!WOW!!! What the hell happened on YOBIT last night?? - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Yobit is the pinnacle of what could go wrong with an exchange, I have read most of the bad stuff happening on the exchange, I can't say I don't trade there but always conscious of what is happening in the space and never left my BTC on the exchange, after trading I move my fund from the exchange, very sorry for those people that were affected
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I don't really care about Yobit cause I don't like this exchange. It's just like shit Smiley. It's the worst exchange I've ever known in my life Smiley. I also lost about 1 BTC in here just because they lock withdrawal of some cryptocurrencies. LOL. Fuck this shit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
I have never liked this exchange, i was going to create an exchange few months ago but when i saw their listings i saw the exchange was full of shitcoins also the surfing quality was poor and slow so i skipped it, i think we should only use quality exchanges and we have plenty of them available now, stay away from cheap exchanges like yobit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Guys, why do you choose this exchange? There are enough verified exchanges. Do not make deposits on the YOBIT stock exchange, with a high probability that you will lose all the money
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
that's why you don't keep coins on an exchange if you can avoid it. always control your own crypto
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
people kept complaining about this exchange when we already tried to encourage to take their leave from those exchange.
so what should we do ? it's totally useless for you compalaining your problem with them.
unless you're taking a serious action such as legal suit or something like that.
nothing wrong happened with them,because they did that to me 2 years ago.

please do your own research before storing your money into some exchange.
most of them did a dirty trick behind their costumer a lot of times already.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
WTF?? Have you heard all of the coins that SEVERELY CRASHED this morning on YOBIT??? WTF A friend lost 0.72 btc and there are massive complaints of major losses with LIZA, LAMBO, LIMBO AND LIZUN. Major complaints about LIZA. Devastating losses for some. I have a friend that was left completely devastated.

Does anyone have the inside scoop as to what could have happened???
Pages:
Jump to: