Pages:
Author

Topic: WOW, XRP is pumping so fast! What do you think about it?? - page 3. (Read 473 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Many banks consider the technology of Ripple. The hype around this news has a positive effect on the growth of the cost. I think this is just the beginning!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
It's more of a normal pump for XRP but somehow much higher percentage growth than the rest of the other cryptocurrencies. Investors of XRP are now very excited to see the growth in the coming months as I think this will further grow. I also think that it is still not late to invest in XRP as this coin is a potential coin for investment that investors should consider in their investment list.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
XRP has increased more than 2x in this week? Anyone know which is the main reason for XRP Case? Any big new was release or just a FOMO?

It is normal in the market to get pump and XRP is no extraordinary coin that was pumped together with other tokens and altcoins. It is just that XRP is on top 50 in the coin market cap so it is easily noticeable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
well its not shocking for me, XRP is one of the best project Ive seen its a trustworthy company to invest with.

I have some XRP on me and I still dont trade it because this is one of the altcoins I trusted and Im sure that I will get a good profit with it.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
XRP has increased more than 2x in this week? Anyone know which is the main reason for XRP Case? Any big new was release or just a FOMO?
There have been some news about xRapid and its adoption from the banks, there were also some news about Coil implementing an addon to seversal websites (like Wikiedia and youtube) that lets you donate to those websites using XRP.

What we saw was a big pump which actually had some events/news to back it up, it wasn't simply a pump and dump scheme, investors actually got interested in what XRP have to offer and decided to add some fresh capital into the XRP ecosystem. I wouldn't be surprised if there was also a bit FOMO buying from some people, you know, from those who "buy high and sell low".
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
What goes up, must come down. This is just a pump made my a hand of people regarding to the new tech of ripple but I don't bite this and I cannot invest into XRP not matter what. For those who are seeking to invest into XRP just make some deep searches about the coin.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
LOL, many people don't like XRP! I think this pump is neccessary for market! We saw bull market for a long time and it's a good signal for new investors! Hope we will see another pump like this! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Simply a pump and nothing more. This is pure manipulation and those who are buying at this prices I think they will cry soon enough about this bad decision to invest in to XRP when the owner has more than 50% of the total supply...xrp is not a crypto!
Activity: 266
Recently published positive news on Ripple. I think against the background of the general growth and positive news this coin was able to show such a result. But I do not think that there will be no good correction)
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
For me if your any alts grow a lot i think better to sell it like 50% then just hold some for future until it grow again,In xrp for me it really grow in past 2017 then drop and go high again this year so all are possible so just hold some and sell some now actually i will sell all of my xrp if i have because i can earn already in that then i will wait again until in drops again like really affordable again but the price for me now is not that high i will sell mine if the price are 10000 satoshi
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
You can trade it if you like but long term XRP has no future. The Banks are never going to adopt a payment system that they don't own and control. I have every belief that banks in the future will use a blockchain to transfer money but it will be something like SWIFT where the banks own the system. Even from simply a security stand point the banks would only use something that even if it got hacked would not benefit the hacker because the tokens are only traded on a closed system that only authorised financial institutions can access.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
xrp are a good pump coin so far I see and the third top coin on coinmarketcap. What I concerned about xrp is lots of xrp coin are still being holded by owner. billion of it. think more before buying it..anytime dump will coming.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Another fake news about bank partnership were helped to pump and dump XRP again. There is no mass adoption of XRP now and I don't beleive in that in future because banks don't need XRP! Maybe banks will use Ripple but not XRP coin so coins are useless!
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
Nothing new. This is just another partnership with a new major Bank, which means absolutely nothing and will not change anything in the future. It's just a cheap pump of this shitcoin that nobody wants for nothing. In the near future, I expect a smooth dump of this "coin".
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
it is just a pump, and a pump doesn't really need a reason. it only needs some deep pockets wanting to make profit from the said coin and these deep pockets or whales have always been in the market. it is not just XRP that got pumped, its just that since XRP is on top of the list you happened to notice it otherwise there are at least a dozen altcoins that are getting pumped, some of them pumped so much more than XRP every week.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
About XRP for a week on all channels trumpet. You are too lazy to look for information on the forum? why create a separate topic, if everything is already there?
Activity: 163
Pages:
Jump to: