Pages:
Author

Topic: Wrong accused projects - page 3. (Read 869 times)

Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
January 04, 2020, 01:17:43 AM
Of the many projects then some we can say success and many among us often stuck with a scam project so that the trust of the bounty hunters has been very few, and we are hard to judge a good project or a scam, because at the end of the ICO The unexpected is often the case, and our hope for this year all projects can be far from Scamer.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
January 03, 2020, 08:49:00 AM
Personally, I think there are so many projects that people no longer understand where good projects are and where are fraudulent ones. And to find out whether the project is promising or not, you need to participate. And then the picture of the whole project will be visible. And many participants simply lost confidence in the projects.

So you mean we have to take risks to invest in the project. In order to immediately find out whether it is a good project or a bad (scam) I think this method has a very big risk to spend money to know whether a project is good or not.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
January 03, 2020, 08:35:21 AM
Personally, I think there are so many projects that people no longer understand where good projects are and where are fraudulent ones. And to find out whether the project is promising or not, you need to participate. And then the picture of the whole project will be visible. And many participants simply lost confidence in the projects.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
January 03, 2020, 08:23:21 AM
I can't think of any new coin than ferrum network, i missed the bounty early 2019 and hunters quickly dumped but price increase a lot after a while, some said the ceo lied about University things but who cares? The project is doing very well and others are already calling it scam

If that is the case then it could not be considered to be wrongly accused cryptocurrency projects that turn out to be profitable and legit right? Because I always hear about the ferrum network before, even then, it already has a negative reputation from the reviews and comments provided by the users here in this forum, plus in the telegram groups concerning the bad image of it in the public, like literally accusing it isn't performing well and is called to be scam. I don't think it is improving now.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 03, 2020, 08:18:15 AM
Normally in legal works there is a saying "innocent until proven guilty" and that is how you approach to criminals, maybe they are not criminals, you have to assume they didn't do anything wrong until there is a proof of them actually committing a crime, now if you don't do that and act like they are criminals even before any proof, the judge could make a wrong decision.

However in crypto world, it works just the opposite, you are considered a scam until you can prove that you are not a scam, the day one of any project is labeled as scam or shady or shitcoin because we had so many of them that statistically it is more possible for a coin to be scam than a successful one, maybe just 1% of them makes money. That is why we will keep on calling all coins scam until it comes out that they are not.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
January 03, 2020, 07:39:25 AM
I need lists of projects that were thought to be scam and faced many wrong accusations but in the end still thrive and become successful today, any? I believe not all project that appears to be scam ends up been scam because people suspect them to be

Perhaps, they have been accused for a particular reason and not because it was just a mere mistake. Anything proven those project would be force to shutdown as they won't be gaining any more trust from potential investors and/or advertisers. That is why it is vital to just mistakenly accused highly important project as it has to be investigated well enough.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
January 03, 2020, 06:00:20 AM
Obviously is hard to accused without solid evidences because we need more investigation. We can't consider the telegram group died if we can still see it actively the admin there and the team still updating us and continue to show new update but the funds we don't have idea if its gone or its still kept on their wallets. I mean, A lot of propaganda need to spread and followers need to believe to them that a project are scam. But in the end of the day its not.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
January 03, 2020, 05:50:57 AM
Sometimes people judge the project as a scam or not based on what they observe without knowing more about the project, projects that fail because of not achieving softcap or funding and cannot run the project will be judged by people as a scam project because people judge the project based on the results achieved .

It is the fault of the scammers and there the one that should blamed. The scam projects before created panic and fear among the cryptocurrency community. That's why the investors are keep decreasing as time passing by because of the scammers. The ICOs and IEOs are now have bad image to the public, it is better if we are just be careful in order to protect our capital.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
January 03, 2020, 05:42:20 AM
Sometimes people judge the project as a scam or not based on what they observe without knowing more about the project, projects that fail because of not achieving softcap or funding and cannot run the project will be judged by people as a scam project because people judge the project based on the results achieved .
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
January 03, 2020, 05:03:12 AM
Yes there are many projects that have been accused of a scam. But they are doing well. One of them is ethereum. In the first place, people accused ethereum of a scam project. Likewise, another good-doing crypto project that has been accused of a scam, but is doing good is Sessia (kicks). Often time, people label any crypto project a scam when they have personal argument. 
Every argument given personally does not have to be believed directly, because the occurrence of scams or not in a project is after we examine further, so do not immediately believe in every argument that has no reference or analysis.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
January 03, 2020, 04:32:16 AM
You don't need to look for those altcoins because most altcoins are alleged to be scams. I don't know why but during altcoin operations, most altcoins get FUD from investors in this market. It could be because the altcoin prices have collapsed in the last 2 years or the pumping and dumping has been rapid at exchanges. Even the best altcoins in this market such as ETH, XRP, BNB .. are also considered as altcoin scams.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
January 03, 2020, 04:24:18 AM
Yes there are many projects that have been accused of a scam. But they are doing well. One of them is ethereum. In the first place, people accused ethereum of a scam project. Likewise, another good-doing crypto project that has been accused of a scam, but is doing good is Sessia (kicks). Often time, people label any crypto project a scam when they have personal argument. 
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 02, 2020, 04:55:26 PM
I have not heard of such projects. As a rule, everything happens the other way around, the project is accused of scam, for some time it keeps itself with all its appearance showing that the project is working,
people even begin to believe in it, and then scam happens. In a year, two, five years, but this always happens.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
January 02, 2020, 04:15:02 PM
events like this are difficult to express, the project was really real at the beginning but in the end was a scam. example such as the miracletele project are all real, starting from the team, whitepapers and patners but in the end it turns into a scam. it is very difficult to identify projects from the start because they can change at any time. I avoid new projects.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
January 02, 2020, 04:05:17 PM
The one that came to mind is Qtum, I have intention of investing in the project, but FUD on this forum makes my interest to wane, but the ICO sold out very fast, and pump after exchange listings and did more than 28X for ICO investors. Even with the bear market it is still one of the project doing well for ICO investors
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 02, 2020, 04:01:40 PM
Many people judge the project as a scam or not through how the updates are carried out by the project and the project must be transparent and not cover any updates and their steps going forward to be able to develop the project. Because there is no update will make it easy for people to judge that the project is a scam.
Updates information are important, but we can look at the road map before asking for updates to the project because there will be many questions about altcoin prices, when prices will rise or if there are plans to buy back by the developer.
It is difficult to distinguish between fraudulent projects and real projects because fraudsters have ways to convince investors.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
January 02, 2020, 02:38:11 PM
I need lists of projects that were thought to be scam and faced many wrong accusations but in the end still thrive and become successful today, any? I believe not all project that appears to be scam ends up been scam because people suspect them to be

Some of them are wrongly accused especially when some information about the team is not clearly pronounce of the admin managing the bounty has a bad history of promoting scam coins. To aid your research fo alleged scam projects which turned out fine, you should look in the direction of Ferrum Network and Zeux coin
At least to blame any projects for fraud, you need good reason or evidence of this.  At least with regard to the Ferrum project, it is still only developing today, and their coins are not badly traded on the Bitmax exchange.  In addition, according to the latest indicators, these coins have almost 20% growth in price.  I think that the prospects and future opportunities can be judged only after a while.  but in my opinion, the topic was nevertheless created for me with the bias that a lot of skeptics spoke out negatively about bitcoin, but nevertheless, the capitalization of this coin is in the lead in the cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
January 02, 2020, 01:45:07 PM
I need lists of projects that were thought to be scam and faced many wrong accusations but in the end still, thrive and become successful today, any? I believe not all project that appears to be scam ends up been scam because people suspect them to be
We cannot blame people who accused some projects to be a scam because there are really lots of scammers here already, and a lot of people here already experience it that they are scammed so I think they are just sharing their thoughts, opinion and experience here.
After the  HYPE, token sales failed hardly and there was no exit for affected projects. I double checked my investment list and decided to choose the best ones. The scammers use their ability to steal from pockets of people,investors are supposed to behave smarter than scammers in order to not fall the trap.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
January 02, 2020, 11:41:45 AM
Hey OP if you really need the list of those accused as scam project then you need a person who will compile that for you and it takes a lot of the to research those so best to pay them up for the service given and for sure you will get what you wanted, and if you just rely here maybe you will get a wrong information since sometimes some other user don't know the history and just talk nonsense things.
This topic should be in services, if he'll be using it for something like research, as not many is interested in putting list especially if there is too many discussions or projects being accused. If OP really needs it, like for his future project or business then better allot some budget so you can give payment to those who willing to do the job in researching. It's hard to read one by one those threads in scam accusations section.

He is not requesting for list of scam project rather give an example of a project you know that was once accused to be a scam and still waxing strong, many of you commenting don't even understand the op before making your post, and this is a simple and straight forward topic, why should it be move to services? is there any service been rendered here Roll Eyes

btc was accused to be scam by many who now praise it, and for decades now still doing very strong, that is one example.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
January 02, 2020, 11:32:31 AM

Some of them are wrongly accused especially when some information about the team is not clearly pronounce of the admin managing the bounty has a bad history of promoting scam coins. To aid your research fo alleged scam projects which turned out fine, you should look in the direction of Ferrum Network and Zeux coin
Pages:
Jump to: