Pages:
Author

Topic: Wrong terrorists under attack in Syria. - page 2. (Read 2485 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 13, 2015, 03:22:20 AM
i think we need stop this war right?
Call Your government, and ask to not send arms to terrorists in Syria.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 13, 2015, 02:08:03 AM
One is an accident, two is a coincidence, three is a conspiracy. hmm... i think we need stop this war right?
October 12, 2015, 05:15:54 PM
Someone that kill innocent people has to die.

NATO forces send armed terrorists in Syria, to combat legitimate government and attack cities.
Is Syrian government legitimate to send in the same way armed dudes in EU and USA?

I think that you're confused. Syria's governement didn't send terrorists to Europe or USA. NATO is crappy and is always doing what's wrong...

The question is, if Syrian government have the right to combat NATO forces in EU and US, if they have the evidence of such terroristic attack from NATO on Syrian civilians made by trained, sponsored and armed terrorists by NATO.
Activity: 588
Gloire à la Victoire !
October 12, 2015, 05:10:05 PM

NATO forces send armed terrorists in Syria, to combat legitimate government and attack cities.
Is Syrian government legitimate to send in the same way armed dudes in EU and USA?

I think that you're confused. Syria's governement didn't send terrorists to Europe or USA. NATO is crappy and is always doing what's wrong...
October 12, 2015, 05:01:27 PM

Activity: 588
Gloire à la Victoire !
October 12, 2015, 01:46:51 PM
"Wrong terrorists" ? A terrorist is by definition someone that have to die.

No. A terrorist is someone who terrorize. It doesn't mean he have to die in any way.

I don't know Arabic, what's written in the video?

Someone that kill innocent people has to die. Near everyone in this area is completely crazy. Look how many jiahdist there is in Syria and Irak !
October 12, 2015, 12:32:40 PM

I don't think that it's realistic scenario that Arabs become 51% of EU population, EU will do everything to stop it.

This is question of time. Muslims not use condoms and some times have 4 wifes and temporary wifes.
Its so easy to notice families with 6-9 children.
I think the same sex marriages trough EU and USA citizens will produce 0 growt of non islamic popolation .
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 12, 2015, 10:48:13 AM
This country will collapse soon or later

NATO will collapse, if arabs become 51% of EU popolation Smiley

Any country or association can collapse soon or later, like great roman empire, Antic Macedonia, Egypt, many other great kingdoms in the past but it's not likely to happen in the near future. Smiley
I don't think that it's realistic scenario that Arabs become 51% of EU population, EU will do everything to stop it.
October 12, 2015, 09:50:23 AM
president Erdoğan support DEAŞ (Islamic State)

Put please Your proof about.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
October 12, 2015, 08:58:49 AM
The turkish government silently supported/supporting them, as ISIS is an excellent tool for crippling Syria, block an Iran-North Iraq (kurds)-Syria pipeline, leaving their own pipelin network uncontested. In addition ISIS can keep the kurds busy as well. I'm just curious, what will happen when ISIS members and supporters start thinking that the turkish government is too secular and too west-friendly for their taste... 

Majority of Republic of Turkey citizens don't want this government and know very well this government and president Erdoğan support DEAŞ (Islamic State).
Yesterday they dropped 2 bombs in the middle of the capital, Ankara and killed their own people. This government is the worst one I've ever seen. Worse than Hitler regime, because all public staff is full of uneducated ignorant government fans.
October 12, 2015, 07:31:41 AM
As I read many people in Europe are not satisfied with this situation and they are talking about some extreme measurements.

This is a Jew Media played drama.
All EU countries had in past the own huge colonial territories in Africa, and they love arabs and africans.
Payback of sending Democracy with terrorists and military invasion of Iraq is arrived in EU.

Check on Dieudonne - a perfect example of how much people support africans in EU.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2015, 07:18:40 AM
I think it's not easy to find what group was targeted. A few things are clear: If the western media barking, then the Russians hit the "moderate" terrorists, when the turks moaning then they hit some ISIS terrorists, and when the imams yowling in the arab states that's indistinct, but most likely means Al-Qa'ida terrorists.

%60 of Turks hate ISIS, %40 support them. This %40 also support government, but other %60 hate it.

The turkish government silently supported/supporting them, as ISIS is an excellent tool for crippling Syria, block an Iran-North Iraq (kurds)-Syria pipeline, leaving their own pipelin network uncontested. In addition ISIS can keep the kurds busy as well. I'm just curious, what will happen when ISIS members and supporters start thinking that the turkish government is too secular and too west-friendly for their taste... 
Activity: 826
October 12, 2015, 05:25:40 AM
I think it's not easy to find what group was targeted. A few things are clear: If the western media barking, then the Russians hit the "moderate" terrorists, when the turks moaning then they hit some ISIS terrorists, and when the imams yowling in the arab states that's indistinct, but most likely means Al-Qa'ida terrorists.

%60 of Turks hate ISIS, %40 support them. This %40 also support government, but other %60 hate it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
October 12, 2015, 04:51:18 AM
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
October 11, 2015, 06:00:58 PM
Except Europe do something about it.

Oh, NATO will pay a ship to Texas or Florida?

Maybe they will pay a shipping to somewhere. There is always a way. What if they decide to force them back one day? As I read many people in Europe are not satisfied with this situation and they are talking about some extreme measurements. How will everything escalate we will see soon.
October 11, 2015, 05:24:04 PM
and what makes them right and others wrong?

Check the link in text, press "wrong terrorists".
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
October 11, 2015, 05:13:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=96&v=t69eqVfMYDk

Are here some NATO experts, to decide, if on video are wrong terrorists killed?
Lol so now we have wrong terrorist too.May I know if there are right terrorist also and what makes them right and others wrong?
October 11, 2015, 05:07:32 PM
Except Europe do something about it.

Oh, NATO will pay a ship to Texas or Florida?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
October 11, 2015, 05:04:04 PM

This sounds like possible outcome if this refugee thing continue. Sooner or later, it's just matter of time when will it happen. Except Europe do something about it.
October 11, 2015, 08:18:33 AM

Pages:
Jump to: