Pages:
Author

Topic: WTB all the S7 you have - Bitcoinelectronics.net (SCAMMERS) - page 2. (Read 2469 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
there should be a minimum post count for posting and for making a thread in this section!

and no closed threads policy if the hardware is still for sale!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Now, you can buy more. For example, S5 or 10x SSD

10 x Intel 320 Series 300 GB SSD SATA 3.0 Gb-s -250$
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
Yes I typically try to stay away from locked threads.  That and posts to ebay links.   Angry
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
I dont trust anyone that keeps locking threads.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
This Bitcoinelectronics.net sales thread  is certainly scam, what the seller desperately tried to multiple with more threads.

From the first three pages

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moved-bitmain-antminer-s7-for-sale-1250723

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moved-bitmain-antminer-s7-for-sale-1249415

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moved-bitmain-antminer-s7-for-sale-1248223

all Bitcoinelectronics.net Duplicate post moved to  Trashcan. But these threads  were much more which reached to Trashcan.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
The reason he locks it is so you can't reply calling it a scam.

Multiple of threads of his are like that. Posted, then locked, as if this was an ad board. Its not really so it feel like he is trying to silence the flow of information. I don't know if its a scam, but its definitively not someone i'd be interested in dealing with and i advise anyone with doubts to simply stand clear.

Scam or not, the method is distasteful.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
The reason he locks it is so you can't reply calling it a scam.
Activity: 602
There is his purchase - now take the scam somewhere else - (if I accidentally used someones real address or phone number - sorry)

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Those kinds of offers are almost always going to end up being a scam unfortunately.

I personally would not trust any miner reselling website to buy a miner from (unless I was also using a forum based escrow), and I am not even sure that there is a single reputable website that resells miners.
Activity: 602
This is a sincere WTB posting

You announced you had 1 S7 miner for sale last week that a person did not pick up, yet even at a price lower than current market value you want people to think you cannot sell it - or is it you are selling something you do not have.

Why is your thread locked?

Why are you bumping the thread?

Why has that same domain been used several times in the past few years?

I want to buy as many as you have at $1500 but want your response to be public on this thread please

I am offering to buy ALL the vapor S7's you have using a secure escrow like OgNasty---

(btw the Vapor S7 is a special order item- you order them and they vaporize while in transit)

Can you please provide Proof of Ownership?

If not then take your fucking scam elsewhere---

Pages:
Jump to: