Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTB] 🌟🌟 Amazon AWS SES 50K Limits 100$ 🌟🌟 - page 2. (Read 36625 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Looking for more accounts this week.

I just PM you!but you did not reply either and I dont know if your looking to buy aws account.

I have 1 account and we started to talk about it.Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks you

Only interested in AWS SES accounts out of the sandbox with 50K daily limits or more as stated.

Thanks.
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
Looking for more accounts this week.

I just PM you!but you did not reply either and I dont know if your looking to buy aws account.

I have 1 account and we started to talk about it.Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks you
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
2 regions account available . PM me your offer
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
PM me what you are paying , i just got 1 verified .
Appreciate all the replies thanks.
hey man im selling my aws account, its full region and high limit with decent instances skype: [email protected] so we dont have to wait 360 secs

Gosu is a scammer !!! Very dangerous !!! Beware of him!!! he wants to steal your money!!!

Yes madebit thanks I spotted that from the multiple usernames. Looking for more accounts today if anyone has any.

Appreciated.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hey man im selling my aws account, its full region and high limit with decent instances skype: [email protected] so we dont have to wait 360 secs

Gosu is a scammer !!! Very dangerous !!! Beware of him!!! he wants to steal your money!!!
Activity: 52
Thanks have replied to you.
Activity: 209
Merit: 13
Hey man pmed you about this
Activity: 6
I just have 1 region if you want, we can use escrow
I`m looking for Amazon AWS SES accounts with 50K limits lifted and 1, 2 regions or full regions out of the sandbox.

PM me no scammers tolerated only trusted members.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: