Pages:
Author

Topic: WTB: ASICminer Block Eruptor [10-13Gh/s] model - page 2. (Read 2746 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Thanks for the reply. I heard that he was swamped right now. I totally trust friedcat. Also I cannot use DHL shipping in my area..always gets 'lost' by them somehow and gets returned to sender.

Much appreciated.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I would pay that range, but I was under the assumption that I needed to send the btc directly to ASICMiner and not via an escrow.

Thank you for the reply.

Honestly, you don't need escrow with friedcat. He has done more than enough to prove his trustworthiness. Have you checked the the BE sales thread?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Time for Plan ฿
Where are you located? I have two BE blades that I might be selling soon.
That's the other problem. I have no doubt of friedcat, but I think he is probably so busy with ASICMiner and the USB miners that he barely has time to check this forum or new orders for right now. He has done a ton for Bitcoin but probably doesn't get much sleep.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Also friedcat hasnt been reacting to orders for blades for about a week (see the official sale thread).
I would pay that range, but I was under the assumption that I needed to send the btc directly to ASICMiner and not via an escrow.

Thank you for the reply.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
they cost 46-50btc directly from asic miner...if you buy 50 they are 46 btc a pop.
Greeting! I am looking to buy an ASICminer Block Eruptor blade [10-13 Gh/s] processed through escrow.

Please let me know if you have one to sell. I will cover the shipping costs via PayPal before you ship and I will cover the cost of the escrow.

Thank you for your time.
Pages:
Jump to: