Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTB] Bitcointalk accounts (JR Member, Full Member, Member) BTC paid - page 2. (Read 2051 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i'm selling this both account here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-akun-bitcointalk-1183608

Sorry local language, pm me if you need more info
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
I have 2 Jr accounts that have the potential activity at around member I believe, I can sell for 0.02 BTC each.  They were acquired as collateral from a defaulted loan.

He mentioned in his first post that he didn't really want any potential activity accounts. However, that price matches his price quotes.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I have 2 Jr accounts that have the potential activity at around member I believe, I can sell for 0.02 BTC each.  They were acquired as collateral from a defaulted loan.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I have got this one for sale: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-bitcointalk-account-1188325

Let me know if you are intested.
Activity: 462
PM sent, check inbox
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Thanks, accepting you all on skype now

I have a large inventory of forum accounts but I don't use Skype any more. Do you use any other messenger?

Send me a pm, I can set up a quick freenode irc

Also, please remember guys, I do not buy "potential activity" accounts, i am only buying at face value not "potential" future value, thanks
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I have Few account in my Hand, I sent you a Skype Request, Please Let me Know if you want to Buy some account. I have 2 Sr member account.
Activity: 448
your price for a full member account was pretty competitive, i don't have skype dude can i just email you? or maybe a PM . and are you willing to use an escrow for future deals or you're willing to send payment first? let me know dude, i have a full member account available for sale
Activity: 378
Merit: 302
I have a large inventory of forum accounts but I don't use Skype any more. Do you use any other messenger?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
sent you a pm bro..

please feel free to reply
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Hwy buwick I sent you a message I have a full member account that I want  to sell. kindly accept my request in your skype account.

Regards!
Guys I do not buy "potential activity" accounts, i am only buying at face value not "potential" future value, thanks

Serious sellers only please

I buy all ranks from Jr Member to Full Member. The price depends on the quality of the account.

UPDATE
Because there are a lot of accounts being offered to me, I will fix my buying prices as follows:
    Jr: 0.02btc
    Member: 0.04btc
    Full Member: 0.1btc

My skype address is: [email protected] add me i am available to deal now

Only buying jr members, members and full members for now

Update
If you cannot prove ownership of accounts, then i cant buy from you
(You can prove ownership by sending me a PM from each account that you wish to sell)

Will pay 2% higher for accounts with positive trust
Pages:
Jump to: