Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTB] BTC at Bitstamp rate with Cash Deposit (WF,BoA,PNC, BB&T, SunTrust) - page 2. (Read 2932 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Bump

$880 cash in hand ready for trade!
Still buying at bitstamp + 2%
Buying at bitstamp + 2% now !
My LBC listing is updated to +2% too !
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Looks legit to me. Thanks, and GLWT Smiley

Can you please provide some proof that is indeed your account? Maybe change your LBC profile header and say "I'm Tabata11 on Bitcointalk"

Of course, I have updated it just now.
This is my LBC profile https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Tabata11/ and my listing for cash deposit is above.

Edit:
Also, I have modified my cash deposit listing to provide that I am the same person on LBC and Bitcointalk
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians

Can you please provide some proof that is indeed your account? Maybe change your LBC profile header and say "I'm Tabata11 on Bitcointalk"
CURRENT RATE: Bitstamp -1%
CURRENTLY BUYING: $800

Looking to buy a few Bitcoins every week through Cash Deposits at Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase, TD and PNC.
I live near NYC so almost all the major US banks are around here. Ask me and I will see if there is a bank of your choice near me.

All deposits will be cash so the funds will be available to you instantly.

WF and PNC are open from 9am to 5pm EST and BoA are open from 9am to 4pm EST
Message me first if I am able to complete the trade before the end of business.

I will send money first only if you have an excellent trade history, if not I prefer to use Escrow with OgNasty, Tomatocage, DannyHamilton or, devthedev
Pages:
Jump to: