Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTB] - $Cashapp - Bread Magazine Issue 1 - https://breadzine.com/ - page 2. (Read 543 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 41
Holder of last resort

So I walked about 7 miles today, went to every single location in Manhattan NYC and some locations had no idea what I was talking about. The locations that did have them were being very very strict and only allowing 1 per person. I feel that it's going to be hard to get some users on this forum multiple copies.

Does anyone know how many copies were printed?

I am going to try to go back to some of the locations in a different outfit and a hat and shades over the coming days to get more copies.

Best,
BTCOVERFIATS
Activity: 269
Merit: 23
I’m currently in one these cities so I spent all morning going around. I was hoping I could get a ton and send them to mopar or mj to distribute but it didn’t work out.

1st store - had no idea what I was talking about and said they didn’t have them

2nd store - I saw a stack of maybe 15 or so behind the counter. They had no idea what they were lol but called the manager and the manager said to give me one for free. I offered to pay for all of them or even just another one or two but they said no.

3rd store - they had them in a basket by the door with a sign saying free, please take one. There were only 2 left but I grabbed one.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
its the nature of the collectibles world - majority of buyers are in it only for the flip - buy it for $10 and sell it for $200 on eBay - might take a cheaper offer if one is given though.

my guess is all locations got their inventory wiped out within the first day or two.
Activity: 627
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
I would love a GB for this as the minimum's 200-ish price tag is a bit out of my league...

Isn't it an idea to contact one of the stockists?
https://breadzine.com/stockists.html

I've sent an email to the following stores:
Casa Magazine
Dime's Cafe
Lafayette Iconic Magazine

Let's wait for their response maybe?
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Ah... I did not look, but that was what I was afraid of...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Cheapest one on ebay right now is $200  Shocked

Activity: 1288
Merit: 295
I'd like to have one or two as well
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
I'd be down for 4.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
I would be down to buy one
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 40
NICE!  count me in on 2 !  lol
Activity: 440
Merit: 41
Holder of last resort
I am in NYC right now STAY TUNED!

Best,
BTCOVERFIATS
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 40
I might be flying to Seattle first if the week, I know where that news stand is located there. Also got a friend in Miami . Will do my best. Will buy whatever they have.
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
Group buy anyone?

In case someone is able to grab a few of those -from the physical locations - I am also interested in getting one. (obviously after owlcatz reserves their copy)

Although the mag is free of charge, I am willing to pay some sats for their time & effort -obtaining them- +shipping
Pages:
Jump to: