Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTB] Cross & Parker Writing Instruments / Pens - page 2. (Read 2460 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Thanks for sharing the photos!  After researching those items, it looks like some command a high premium or have a lot of gold in them.   Grin

I'm not that familiar with those brands but I will definitely keep your offer in mind.   They look like they have a lot of wear on them and I'm wondering what one of those would look like cleaned up.

I cleaned them up, here's updated pictures. The lighting isn't great but it's better than the earlier photos. If you're interested in them let me know and I'll spend a little more time on them, they are in pretty decent shape, with the exception of the Dunhill pen with the dent, which looking at it now is kind of off-putting, so I'll change my offer to $100 for the pens, $120 for the pens and ink (shipping incl.)
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1074
Thanks for sharing the photos!  After researching those items, it looks like some command a high premium or have a lot of gold in them.   Grin

I'm not that familiar with those brands but I will definitely keep your offer in mind.   They look like they have a lot of wear on them and I'm wondering what one of those would look like cleaned up.
There is a gold dent on one of the gold pens,  however they look worse in the pictures than they really are. I can clean them up for you before I send them out, I thought you were melting them down or something lol. Since they have been sitting in a box in my attic collecting dust for a few years, and I don't have the case I'd be willing to take $120 for both of them, or for $150 you can have everything I took pictures of. I'd be open to trades as well, honestly I'm really just trying to build some trust on these forums. That price would include USPS shipping w/ tracking and insurance, or if you're in one of those weird areas that UPS gets to faster from my location I'll send it UPS.

legendary
Sure, lets try this one more time..

Apparently they think google's suspicious, I don't blame them

Nice, that worked.  Is that one gold pen dented near the tail end?  

I would be looking at using them as writing instruments and wouldn't mind hearing what your prices are for the two gold ones.   Smiley
I sent you a PM with a link, sorry about that!

Apparently they think google's suspicious, I don't blame them
legendary
sourzombie, thanks for your reply.  Can you provide a working link for the pictures of everything?  I would like to see the items in their current condition.  Smiley
I have 4 vintage fountain pens, some extra nibs, and lots of ink cartridges. If you want to see pictures of everything, here's a link. Sorry the pens are kind of messy still, they were stored years ago and weren't cleaned when put away, but I can clean them up for you if you'd like, they look much better clean (Pretty sure you're not interested in them for the pens however, so not sure if you care..)

I have:
A Dunhill Gold fountain pen, with original 585 nib, don't know anything else about it other than it was made in Germany, I believe it's this one or this one
A Sheaffer's Gold Plated Targa FP Fountain Pen with a 585 14K nib (pretty sure its the same as this one)
A 1990's Waterman MAESTRO Metal Fountain Pen with a M nib (really have no clue exactly which one it is, but it looks the similar to this one
And then the boxes of ink cartridges you see, all in green if that matters plus an additional Dunhill 585 and one Sheaffer Italic B.
The parker pen I know nothing about, I believe it has a 14k nib on it, but other than that I'm clueless.

There are no boxes, these were left to me a few years ago as part of a larger collection of pens from a relative. Let me know if you're interested, I know that I'm new around here but I'd be willing to use an escrow or something similar (paypal if you prefer)
legendary
Yes I would, please send me a price that includes shipping for the box.  They are really cheap online so I'd estimate they cost around what the shipping will be.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
Hi digicoinuser,

I happened across some packs of these Parker fountain pen ink refills
You might be interested in these also . . . or not  Undecided

the boxes are in perfect shape and the ink is still liquid!

legendary
Nice pictures aoluain, thanks for sharing!  Smiley

In regards to the Cross Pen pictured, it's labeled "Corporate Express" and is a promotional non Silver/Gold item like you stated.  I can't see the name but if you'd like to PM me the name and it's something common I'd be interested for the right price.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
I have an old CROSS pen [stainless steel I think] for about 18 years and its unused
It has the original refill and still writes. It has the box also.
Its a promotional type pen with my name engraved into the upper part
of the barrel beside the clip and a company logo attached images below.

Not sure if you would be interested. [apologies for the crappy camera phone/low light images]

legendary
BTCump, still looking.
legendary
Hey Op, i think that i can help you with this. At least i can give it a shoot. Wink
do you have a pic to share here, so i can understand exactly what model you are looking for?

A friend of mine have a store related with this items, writing instuments and pens etc.
i don't promise anything but as i said, i can make some search...

They vary widely so I don't want to supply a picture of one of the many types I'm looking for and risk a flood of that type of pen.

I'm specifically looking for pictures of what other individuals have and I'm not really interested in buying from a store.  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Hey Op, i think that i can help you with this. At least i can give it a shoot. Wink
do you have a pic to share here, so i can understand exactly what model you are looking for?

A friend of mine have a store related with this items, writing instuments and pens etc.
i don't promise anything but as i said, i can make some search...
legendary
I'm looking for oldschool Cross & Parker Writing Instruments, preferably unused in the original case / sheath.  If the ink is dried out that will be fine but I would like to have the original ink cartridge.

Some of the Cross pens are gold / silver plated and they will receive a premium, Parker pens are usually cheaper and I'd be more interested in the limited editions or ones with gold + silver plating.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: