Pages:
Author

Topic: wtb hero member - page 2. (Read 2145 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 06, 2015, 10:06:34 AM
That means they are just wasting their time create hero account and then sell it to people for a cheap price. Why are they doing that? Many people will think that this is like a scam account or may be got banned before or any other thing might happened to this account

Not everyone creates accounts to sell at a later date. If you've got a spare Hero account or don't really need it any more 0.45 is still a decent amount merely for a forum account but I agree it seems silly to sell so low and the account is worth much more but sometimes people just need money or want a quick sale.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 06, 2015, 08:26:45 AM
I sold one for 0.45BTC, because there were no serious buyers. So I believe that he will get one for 0.4-0.5BTC.

Was it a Hero Member account that you have created or one that you have bought?
Because it does matter.
and what is the difference if it wasnt banned or negative trusted

The difference is that to create a hero member from scratch it takes a little under 1.5 years with countless hours of posting.
You tend to appreciate that more rather than an account you bought.

Aparently though, FeelTheBeat gave it for only 0.45 because there were no buyers.
He should have waited IMO

That means they are just wasting their time create hero account and then sell it to people for a cheap price. Why are they doing that? Many people will think that this is like a scam account or may be got banned before or any other thing might happened to this account
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
May 06, 2015, 08:00:53 AM
Man, accounts really seem to be going for cheap these days. Seems weird especially since you can earn quite a lot on campaigns like Bit-x.

I understand that bitcoin afficionados enjoy their liberties, but shouldn't there be some moderation to block requests to buy/sell these accounts?

Visitors of BitcoinTalk shouldn't have to verify whether or not Hero/Legendary members have rightfully acquired their status and can indeed be trusted.

PS: maybe this whole thread is some kind of joke or trollbait I'm not getting?

Moderation wouldn't stop anything and just give users like yourself a false sense of security. You now know accounts are bought and sold and as such you shouldn't blindly trust them because of this, but having a higher rank doesn't really mean anything other than you've been here a while and doesn't mean you can trust them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 06, 2015, 12:48:21 AM
Bump
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 05, 2015, 03:22:41 PM
I sold one for 0.45BTC, because there were no serious buyers. So I believe that he will get one for 0.4-0.5BTC.

Because it does matter.

The difference is that to create a hero member from scratch it takes a little under 1.5 years with countless hours of posting.
You tend to appreciate that more rather than an account you bought.

Aparently though, FeelTheBeat gave it for only 0.45 because there were no buyers.
He should have waited IMO
Activity: 364
May 05, 2015, 03:03:57 PM

Because it does matter.
Activity: 700
May 05, 2015, 03:03:05 PM

Because it does matter.

It was my main account with +1 trust (by grue). There are just no buyers, so people that are dreaming about 0.8BTC should try to sell their account and they will see that they won't sell it for such high price.
Activity: 280
May 05, 2015, 02:39:05 PM
I can sell you one for 0.5 if you are really interested?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 05, 2015, 12:54:17 PM

Because it does matter.
Activity: 700
May 05, 2015, 12:27:30 PM
Activity: 154
Bitcoin Samurai
May 05, 2015, 12:21:38 PM
I will buy hero for 0.5 btc...
Pm me

Here is your hero my man.
You are free to choose which one you prefer.
I am giving you many options.

Now, I will accept my payment here: 1C3QaR9SXveZDTrhMeFVf3uFWmWx3NMdN3

Thank you  Wink

His posts is serious. He is buying a hero member bitcoin talk account. Stop spamming his thread.

There is nothing serious about his offer.
Nobody will sell him a hero account for 0.5BTC
Not unless it has negative trust or something.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 05, 2015, 10:26:40 AM
Pm me

No one will sell your hero account for that price. It is too low for hero account. I dont think you gonna buy hacked account, may be you can get hacked account with that price. Hope you will get it altough it is not possible
Activity: 294
May 05, 2015, 10:16:29 AM
Pm me

Here is your hero my man.
You are free to choose which one you prefer.
I am giving you many options.

Now, I will accept my payment here: 1C3QaR9SXveZDTrhMeFVf3uFWmWx3NMdN3

Thank you  Wink

His posts is serious. He is buying a hero member bitcoin talk account. Stop spamming his thread.
Activity: 238
May 05, 2015, 04:18:03 AM
Pm me
Activity: 168
May 04, 2015, 06:25:25 PM
Just keep in mind its not worth a Hero account to be scammed, since the potential amount if signed up on a signature campaign.

But, there are people who really just go out and try with a big loan request but usually fail.
Activity: 301
Ɓιтcσιη
May 04, 2015, 06:09:11 PM
With my pathetic newb status, I've grown accustomed to be more trustful towards posts issued by Hero/Legendary members. As an example, I signed up for Lee's group buy, based on vouching/positive feedback from those members.

I understand that bitcoin afficionados enjoy their liberties, but shouldn't there be some moderation to block requests to buy/sell these accounts?

Visitors of BitcoinTalk shouldn't have to verify whether or not Hero/Legendary members have rightfully acquired their status and can indeed be trusted.

PS: maybe this whole thread is some kind of joke or trollbait I'm not getting?

Using alt accounts and buying/trading accounts is not against the forum rules, but if someone is banned, then making an alt to circumvent that is against the rules. You are right to say that you can not be sure whether tan account was bought or earned, but you know that it has some amount of value even if it was purchased. If Hero accounts scam, they will be caught by the community and then the value will plunge, so that's why it's less common to see Hero accounts scamming, though I'm sure it does happen.
Activity: 168
May 04, 2015, 06:00:09 PM
I thought hero members are 1 btc.

I say thats too low for the owner willing to let go, but thats just what I seen in the past.
Activity: 658
May 04, 2015, 02:30:50 PM
why cant you just buy a senior member? with it you could post for some time and it would become a hero
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 04, 2015, 02:02:27 PM
for 0.4btc you can't get a hero member account that is clean and legit
may be someone can sell you hacked account at this price, if you want a legit one then increase your budget 0.6 is minimum

Personally I would say start your offer at 1BTC
Activity: 526
May 04, 2015, 01:32:59 PM
for 0.4btc you can't get a hero member account that is clean and legit
may be someone can sell you hacked account at this price, if you want a legit one then increase your budget 0.6 is minimum
Pages:
Jump to: