Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTB] Need .20 BTC will trade paypal [Delete Thread Please] - page 2. (Read 1455 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Someone sell me the bitcoins right now, this is ridiculous.

No you using Paypal is ridiculous, if a mod is viewing this remove this thread, I think he is trying to scam people using palpay and chargebacks.

Yes i agree paypal should be shut down as a payment system, i have used it for 10 years and never been scammed, or never have scammed. But hey i guess being scammed 0 times, is like being scammed 100 times, with your logic. I have already posted my credentials, and im not trying to defend my transaction , im just pointing out how insane people on here are.

How do people know your not going to issue a chargeback during 180 days after transaction. No one knows. And don't put trusted in your title your far from trusted!

Because i have put my bitcoin sites reputation on the line.

No offense....but you need to buy coins to pay the visitors to your site..... I think you are doing it backwards.....
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

No you using Paypal is ridiculous, if a mod is viewing this remove this thread, I think he is trying to scam people using palpay and chargebacks.

Yes i agree paypal should be shut down as a payment system, i have used it for 10 years and never been scammed, or never have scammed. But hey i guess being scammed 0 times, is like being scammed 100 times, with your logic. I have already posted my credentials, and im not trying to defend my transaction , im just pointing out how insane people on here are.

How do people know your not going to issue a chargeback during 180 days after transaction. No one knows. And don't put trusted in your title your far from trusted!

Because i have put my bitcoin sites reputation on the line.

As for the "far from trusted" Yes sending over 20k transaction to people is "far from trusted"
PLEASE SEND ME FREE BITCOINS

THANKS
(INSERT BTC ADDRESS THAT I AM TOO LAZY TO OPEN BTC-Q TO GET)

Sent.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
welcome to riches
PLEASE SEND ME FREE BITCOINS

THANKS
(INSERT BTC ADDRESS THAT I AM TOO LAZY TO OPEN BTC-Q TO GET)

I can give you .2 btc for $70 paypal.

If a moderator is viewing the thread can you please remove this post, i believe this person is trying to scam people. Thank you
..? paypal is a lot harder to reliably turn into cash money and back to BTC. it's also has a gigantic inherit risk of chargebacks. that is about triple the price of a regular coin, because I'm taking the risk it is a hacked account or you call up paypal and get it reversed.

Please dont spread paranoia around this community. Its very unfortunate that the paranoia has been spread as it is.

You can use a paypal debit card to withdraw funds from your account, please look into it. Im not sure how charging more money dissolves the "risk"

"I'm taking the risk it is a hacked account or you call up paypal and get it reversed." Im not asking you to take any risks, please do not post in this thread anymore, i want you to stay out of danger.
PayPal is a scammers wet dream.  I may or may not have used to work for them. Don't touch paypal
welcome to riches

If a moderator is viewing the thread can you please remove this post, i believe this person is trying to scam people. Thank you
..? paypal is a lot harder to reliably turn into cash money and back to BTC. it's also has a gigantic inherit risk of chargebacks. that is about triple the price of a regular coin, because I'm taking the risk it is a hacked account or you call up paypal and get it reversed.
can you pay via moneypak? if so i can sell you 1.04 bitcoins for a $100 MoneyPak willing to escrow

No
Activity: 252
can you pay via moneypak? if so i can sell you 1.04 bitcoins for a $100 MoneyPak willing to escrow

welcome to riches
I need .20 BTC will trade paypal so i can pay out people on my site www.bitcoinforest.com. I have a 10 year paypal business account and there will be no problems what so ever. I have skype pm me for it, so this process can be easier.

Just let me know, ill be on here for an hour or so.
Pages:
Jump to: