Pages:
Author

Topic: WTB Sangsters Jamaican Rum Cream shipped to US - page 2. (Read 21546 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Thanks slider! Yeah if you can remember I'll make it worth your while. Get the biggest bottle you can buy, it's only like $20-$30.

If you get the chance you need to try this stuff. I'm not into really sweet drinks but two shots over ice is like ambrosia.

In the mean time if anyone has a immediate line on a bottle of this please post.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I know this doesn't help you now, but I'll be leaving for turks & cacaos beginning of May, I'd be happy to grab some and bring it back for you.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
http://www.finetings.com/Sangsters%20Rum%20Cream.jpg

My wife and I came back from Jamaica last year with too little time to go to the duty free store, & to our disappointment you can not get this here in the states. I have heard that it is available through out islands, and Canada, as well as some European countries.

Evidently there is some issue with Sangsters getting permission to sell this here, but you can bring it in if you travel, so label it a bottle of rum & I am happy to pay to have a large bottle sent. I have had other booze sent from overseas the only restriction is it has to be sent via UPS or Fedex not through the usps.

Please only people with good rep, I'm new but wasn't born yesterday. I'll pay in BC & if someone is interested will discuss details in private.

Thanks!!
Pages:
Jump to: