Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTB] SMS Verification - page 2. (Read 1250 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 29, 2016, 06:22:15 PM
Hi I'm looking for SMS verification. No VOIPs. I'm willing to pay through Paypal F&F.

Hook me up on skype: wetakekills.

I'm not sure what F&F is since I don't use paypal but if you can buy bitcoins then we can make a deal.

I have some SIM cards and can be used for SMS verification almost everywhere, so let me know if you can obtain bitcoin first.

You are in a bitcoin forum so don't expect much from people to accept paypal because it is not safe and lots of charge-backs especially from newbies.

I totally understand where you're coming from. F&F means Friends and Family. I was just trying my luck over here, hoping if there's anyone that accepts PayPal as I've got funds over there.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
October 29, 2016, 06:13:17 PM
Hi I'm looking for SMS verification. No VOIPs. I'm willing to pay through Paypal F&F.

I'm not sure what F&F is since I don't use paypal but if you can buy bitcoins then we can make a deal.

I have some SIM cards and can be used for SMS verification almost everywhere, so let me know if you can obtain bitcoin first.

You are in a bitcoin forum so don't expect much from people to accept paypal because it is not safe and lots of charge-backs especially from newbies.
October 29, 2016, 06:10:50 PM
Well I have got some guys who are ready to provide the services you are willing to have but I am not sure whether they are going to accept paypal for that. I have his kype id as : erniekubic25358 . I will share yours with him and let me know whether the transactiòn actually happened or not .

hi my friend, ive spoke to him on skype and his paypal currently can't receive. thanks anyway!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 29, 2016, 05:55:57 PM
Well I have got some guys who are ready to provide the services you are willing to have but I am not sure whether they are going to accept paypal for that. I have his kype id as : erniekubic25358 . I will share yours with him and let me know whether the transactiòn actually happened or not .
October 29, 2016, 05:38:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: