Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTB] Spondoolies Miners SP10, SP30, SP35 Etc - page 2. (Read 6970 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Peeps are taking about http://aplexfarm.com

WoW what a lame attempt to scam someone. "Peeps are taking about", this is his first message on a new account.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Peeps are taking about http://aplexfarm.com

The prices seem to good to be true. This looks like a scam. I would caution anyone from purchasing from this website.
Bump!! Still looking
Still looking
push
Still looking for more mining gear
Looking to buy now. I have BTC or cash in hand.
Still Looking!!!
Still looking for more gear!
Looking to buy more used Spondoolies miners. Let me know if you have any for sale.
Still looking for more Spondoolies miners. Let me know what you have for sale.
November 10, 2014, 10:43:27 PM
I'm still looking to buy more miners. I've purchased some and I'm looking for more. Let me know if you have any Spondoolies (or similar) mining gear for sale. I can cover the shipping costs.

ask the sellers to leave some rating for you. Else try ebay ..

Thanks for the tip. I will ask the sellers to leave ratings for miners I have purchased.

Still looking. Let me know what you have for sale.
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
November 08, 2014, 01:25:14 PM
I'm still looking to buy more miners. I've purchased some and I'm looking for more. Let me know if you have any Spondoolies (or similar) mining gear for sale. I can cover the shipping costs.

ask the sellers to leave some rating for you. Else try ebay ..
November 07, 2014, 11:46:00 AM
Bump, I'm still looking to buy more spondoolies miners. Let me know if you have anything for sale.
November 01, 2014, 08:51:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
I am looking to buy used mining hardware. I would like to buy any miners that are made by spondoolies or miners that can hash around 1000W Per 1.3TH/s. I am looking for a SP30 ideally, but will also consider buying a SP10 if the price is right. I am located in Chicago IL if that helps for determining shipping. I can also pickup locally and surrounding. Let me know what you have. I can pay in cash, bitcoin or escrow.

Please price the miners appropriately. I am reasonable, but I won't be able to pay over $600 for a SP10 and over $2,000 for a SP30. PM me or post what you got. Let's see if we can work something out.

I can sell you a nice 8mb 1920x1680 signed picture of my Sp-30 hashing as expected for $200. Deal?

That's some pretty scammy language there. You want to sell a picture for $200?

can't you get a joke, buddy?
OP was offering to buy something for 2K that is worth 3.9K on Spond website (Sp35).
I think that this was a pretty low offer.
I edited my prior post just for you.
Activity: 54
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-2-spondoolies-sp10-units-local-pickup-chicago-area-only-830689

^ There is a guy in Chicago Selling 2 SP10s for $700 each. Maybe PM him? You guys are only $100 off and in the same area. Seems like a perfect match.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
I am looking to buy used mining hardware. I would like to buy any miners that are made by spondoolies or miners that can hash around 1000W Per 1.3TH/s. I am looking for a SP30 ideally, but will also consider buying a SP10 if the price is right. I am located in Chicago IL if that helps for determining shipping. I can also pickup locally and surrounding. Let me know what you have. I can pay in cash, bitcoin or escrow.

Please price the miners appropriately. I am reasonable, but I won't be able to pay over $600 for a SP10 and over $2,000 for a SP30. PM me or post what you got. Let's see if we can work something out.

I can sell you a nice 8mb 1920x1680 signed picture of my Sp-30 hashing as expected for $200. Deal?

That's some pretty scammy language there. You want to sell a picture for $200?
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331

Edit: tongue-in-cheek ( Kiss)

Pages:
Jump to: