Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTB/WTS] Casascius Holo Error / Collectible Marketplace - page 2. (Read 41252 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13916186

I'm out of the game. Good luck to you all, hope you find all your hard-to-finds. Cheers.
legendary
Wow...nice high price for one of those S2.  Congrats.  I'm assuming it wasn't graded if it had PGP docs.  Wondering what a MS68 of those would sell for?

Very surprised how much someone paid for the custody to be extended too.  I would have thought that would be a small upcharge if at all.

Ungraded, natch. But all my coins are immaculate. Even some of my brass halfs (notoriously shitty), once sold and submitted, fetched MS67 from ANACS.

Given the mounting evidence that if you don't already have PGP docs, you'll never have them, I felt 1 BTC was a fair ask. This will be the minimum fee for PGP docs from me, going forward. I expect the fee to continue rising in the future, as the rarity of PGP custody chains becomes more apparent.

I used to offer to extend the chain for free, but most people didn't give a fuck and declined the offer. This time, buyer offered to purchase the chain of custody extension. Smart fella.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Wow...nice high price for one of those S2.  Congrats.  I'm assuming it wasn't graded if it had PGP docs.  Wondering what a MS68 of those would sell for?

Very surprised how much someone paid for the custody to be extended too.  I would have thought that would be a small upcharge if at all.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Just wanted to let my esteemed colleagues know that we've got a new public high for a 2013 Casascius 0.5 BTC Series-2 Silver, 15 BTC.

The purchaser also elected to have the PGP chain of custody extended for an additional 1 BTC, which -- to my knowledge -- is the first time such an exchange has occurred. I expect this to be the minimum cost for extending a first-owner custody chain (henceforth known as a one-nub chain) going forward.

The purchaser can reveal their identity if they so wish, and the escrow agent can publicly verify the amount of the transaction if they so wish.

I am the escrow for the deal and verify the amounts.
legendary
Just wanted to let my esteemed colleagues know that we've got a new public high for a 2013 Casascius 0.5 BTC Series-2 Silver, 15 BTC.

The purchaser also elected to have the PGP chain of custody extended for an additional 1 BTC, which -- to my knowledge -- is the first time such an exchange has occurred. I expect this to be the minimum cost for extending a first-owner custody chain (henceforth known as a one-nub chain) going forward.

The purchaser can reveal their identity if they so wish, and the escrow agent can publicly verify the amount of the transaction if they so wish.
legendary
I've got a silver set with PGP docs, just missing the silver dime.

1btc silver: first owner
1btc silver: second owner
1btc silver+gold: second owner
0.5btc s2 silver: first owner
0.5btc s3 silver: second owner

30BTC for the set -- just kidding, not for sale.

Seems like Casascius is still AWOL, so I will probably hold these coins indefinitely. Should be infinitely more valuable down the road when the market is awash in Chinese fakes.
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
Looking for silver halves, will take quite a few. Straight sale, or trade against high grade silvers / errors.

So has anyone got any silver halves ?
legendary
Anyone heard from Mike lately? I've heard from a few people who have been unable to track him down for PGP docs. Looks like the window might be closing.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250

That's great!!
Thank you.

However; the 2FA Storage bar has the wrong URL - casascius.ccom/2factor
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
Looking for silver halves, will take quite a few. Straight sale, or trade against high grade silvers / errors.
legendary
Still looking for an ungraded 0.1 silver w/ PGP docs. Name your price via PM.
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
i will have some graded 2011 errors for sale in the coming weeks of varying grades, pm me to reserve your coin and price.
legendary
It would have fetched more here...
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127
derp
http://m.ebay.com/itm/2011-Casascius-1BTC-with-Casasius-Error-FUNDED-LOADED-/151845527473?nav=SEARCH

Auctioning an ungraded 2011 error Casascius on eBay. End in 30 minutes.

Just curious, why would you auction it on Ebay rather than on the auction subforum here on bitcoin talk?  I feel like you would get a higher price here.

Not to mention the 10% ebay fee and 3% paypal fee and risk of return...I was second highest bidder but outsniped at the last second =/

Ehh well
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
http://m.ebay.com/itm/2011-Casascius-1BTC-with-Casasius-Error-FUNDED-LOADED-/151845527473?nav=SEARCH

Wow it went from ~$350 to $660 in the last 30 minutes lol. There are clearly some professional snipers on eBay
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Spastic dead-eyed hound.

Just curious, why would you auction it on Ebay rather than on the auction subforum here on bitcoin talk?  I feel like you would get a higher price here.
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
Activity: 578
Merit: 554
FYI: 2011 Casascius 25BTC highest grade is now MS-67 Cool

That's impressive. You're going to tease us and not post any pictures...?  Cry
legendary
FYI: 2011 Casascius 25BTC highest grade is now MS-67 Cool
Pages:
Jump to: