Pages:
Author

Topic: WTF? "buying old used bitcoin private keys for $2 each" - page 2. (Read 1445 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Yes, this is related to CLAM coin.
CLAM coin is an altcoin that was distributed by whether you were holding BTC, LTC, or DOGE, in a address on a certain date.
If you do, that address can be "harvested" or "dug" as they call it, to get the CLAM coins.

I don't understand, can you explain this ?

If you own old address you will get free altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Yes, this is related to CLAM coin.
CLAM coin is an altcoin that was distributed by whether you were holding BTC, LTC, or DOGE, in a address on a certain date.
If you do, that address can be "harvested" or "dug" as they call it, to get the CLAM coins.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
They are digging for clam.
Activity: 167
Merit: 101
Can somebody explain this ad to me?
Is there a vulnerability in May 2014?
Is this for forensics?

Source: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/304391

Sell bitcoins using BTC Private Key (used) with US Dollar (USD)

Terms of trade with timeflux:
Hello I am buying old used bitcoin private keys for $2 each (paid in bitcoin)
- The btc address must have had funds in it (at least .0001) from May 1st, 2014 through May 13th 2014.
- the btc address has to have 0.0 in it now or less than .0001 ( so move your funds first is ok)
- The process takes about an hour, maybe sooner depending on blockchain confirmations
- you send me the addresses first (not the private keys yet.) so I can make sure they are valid before trade.
- If valid, then you send the private keys and I send you back $2 worth of bitcoin to whatever address you'd like. We can do a few at a time to ensure trust, $4 or $8 worth at a time etc. More if you'd like but this is safer for both of us.
- email me at chris.********@gmail.com to check availability and addresses etc.
Thanks  

Pages:
Jump to: