Pages:
Author

Topic: WTF happened to Aurora today?!? - page 3. (Read 4223 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 500
March 18, 2014, 12:13:10 PM
Auroracoin is far from being dead... It is just being manipulated by few whales who do what ever they want with it, therefore you cant know what is the real price of auroracoin.

currently there are changes that are happening in the coin (so it will be more stable) Plus the community is working very hard so the airdrop will be successful (happening in just a week).

Personally I use this chance to buy some coins as I think the price is a bit low (but its just speculating)

The only reason this scam coin is rising is due to ponzi pumping.

The actual liquid amount of Auroracoin is so small that the price can be manipulated fairly easy.

Small buys spike and small sells drop it.

Nothing impressive here.

~BCX~

We will see if its a ponzi scam pre mined coin...
I did put my money on it because I believe in it
but I want a public apology from you to Balduro if you are wrong

Don't worry, he's shouted scam from the beginning so loudly that everyone knows his position.  If this is legit, he will lose tons of respect in this community.  If he doesn't apologize he'll lose even more respect.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
March 18, 2014, 11:56:21 AM
Auroracoin is far from being dead... It is just being manipulated by few whales who do what ever they want with it, therefore you cant know what is the real price of auroracoin.

currently there are changes that are happening in the coin (so it will be more stable) Plus the community is working very hard so the airdrop will be successful (happening in just a week).

Personally I use this chance to buy some coins as I think the price is a bit low (but its just speculating)

The actual liquid amount of Auroracoin is so small that the price can be manipulated fairly easy.

Nothing impressive here.

~BCX~

We will see if its a ponzi scam pre mined coin...
I did put my money on it because I believe in it
but I want a public apology from you to Balduro if you are wrong
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
March 18, 2014, 11:41:59 AM

Nothing impressive here.

~BCX~
+1.
The only destination of all these scam coins will fall onto the ground.
Activity: 246
March 18, 2014, 08:39:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 18, 2014, 08:23:48 AM
Most of the alt-coins from last night going slowly up then down some1 is pumping them to certain point further more BTC is slowly going down that is something to with it. Investing in some alt-coin or buy BTC with cash.

What do you all think?
Activity: 406
March 18, 2014, 12:18:56 AM
I thought this coin was dead dead dead... and all of a sudden it did a main engine test on the launchpad.. .0052 BTC at the lowend and .023 at the highend.

Hope this continues to ramp up just before the Airdrop..

You have to remember that only a very small portion of it is being traded and NOT what appears on coinmarketcap.com

With that very small portion on the market, but the vast majority in the hands of the founders, it doesn't take much for them to manipulate the price. That price manipulation is then calculated for the entire amount of coins, which isn't available for trading. Coinmarketcap.com has a flawed method in calculating market cap.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
March 17, 2014, 11:55:56 PM
It got ponzi pumped
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 17, 2014, 11:26:09 PM
even a dead cat will bounce if it falls from a great height
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
March 17, 2014, 10:58:47 PM
I thought this coin was dead dead dead... and all of a sudden it did a main engine test on the launchpad.. .0052 BTC at the lowend and .023 at the highend.

Hope this continues to ramp up just before the Airdrop..
Pages:
Jump to: