Pages:
Author

Topic: WTF is happening with NXT? Fucking Nothing!!! - page 5. (Read 9014 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506
I believe this is the main reason NxT is often called a scam/unfair. You could look to Bitshare's distribution model for a fair distribution, the distribution was done over the period of several months, with half PoW distribution, half donation based. Also it now has an inflation schedule toward a final cap.

You got nearly 7 billion unique initial stakeholders? Impressive.

If no one is calling Bitshares distribution unfair, it is because: you haven't had enough success, haven't been around long enough to have multiple waves or users or there isn't much interest. Or some combination. You are still in a honeymoon period.

Bitshares will soon enough hurt the investors just like PTS (Protoshares) did.

If you knew only little about this group is that they take the investors money to pay for the work is being done on the coin. This means, they have the same model as Ripple.

Well then you guys should brainstorm a distribution model which works better.   NXT case of handing over huge amounts to random people just leads to dumping.  Even NEMstake broad distribution saw decline like 60% from peak (not as much as NXT going from 90 to 18).

if we look at the list of coins then clearly the only winner in 2014 has arguably been Ripple, where most of the Ripple is held internally by a tiny small group who signed contracts stating they couldn't dump or sell.  In the real world a lot of initial stakeholders of things cannot even sell until a real IPO some 3-10 years down the line.

That is where MS is coming out.

Yes I've been familiar with MS for some days now, since Ora mentioned it.  There's other coins that are coming out with a similar mechanic or so they claimed.  This stuff is all buried all over the announcement section.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I believe this is the main reason NxT is often called a scam/unfair. You could look to Bitshare's distribution model for a fair distribution, the distribution was done over the period of several months, with half PoW distribution, half donation based. Also it now has an inflation schedule toward a final cap.

If no one is calling Bitshares distribution unfair, it is because: you haven't had enough success, haven't been around long enough to have multiple waves or users or there isn't much interest. Or some combination. You are still in a honeymoon period.

If you knew only little about this group is that they take the investors money to pay for the work is being done on the coin. This means, they have the same model as Ripple.

Well then you guys should brainstorm a distribution model which works better.   NXT case of handing over huge amounts to random people just leads to dumping.  Even NEMstake broad distribution saw decline like 60% from peak (not as much as NXT going from 90 to 18).

if we look at the list of coins then clearly the only winner in 2014 has arguably been Ripple, where most of the Ripple is held internally by a tiny small group who signed contracts stating they couldn't dump or sell.  In the real world a lot of initial stakeholders of things cannot even sell until a real IPO some 3-10 years down the line.

That is where MS is coming out.

Well then you guys should brainstorm a distribution model which works better.   NXT case of handing over huge amounts to random people just leads to dumping.  Even NEMstake broad distribution saw decline like 60% from peak (not as much as NXT going from 90 to 18).

if we look at the list of coins then clearly the only winner in 2014 has arguably been Ripple, where most of the Ripple is held internally by a tiny small group who signed contracts stating they couldn't dump or sell.  In the real world a lot of initial stakeholders of things cannot even sell until a real IPO some 3-10 years down the line.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Anyone who believes UtopianFuture left crypto, or these forums, after being caught and admitting to have multiple sock puppets is a fool.

no of course he is still here.. anyone who tries to say that he spends his days trolling other coins with out presenting solid evidence first is also a fool. text analysis is not solid proof by any means..

UP started trolling Nxt in January when he became upset about the distribution, this is the main narrative Taunsew tried to create for months using the same date. He tried to paint it as a 'surprise to the community' and a cause for the decline in price. Funny he mentions Come-from-Above as I believe that is also Taunsew's sock puppet. Come-from-Above only trolled NEM towards the end before quieting down again.

In a world of crypto and tor, you won't get solid evidence. Especially from someone who concealed their identities for so long (unless they make a stupid mistake of course  Cheesy). But juries aren't asked to say for certain if someone is guilty, they are asked to consider if a burden of proof has been met. Beyond reasonable doubt, balance of probabilities. My own experience of UP in Jan and Tuansew since gave me the feeling they were linked. CfB's claim, his care and diligence in other cases (Bluemeanie), his conduct in crypto relating to transparency and the importance he places on his own reputation. This is more than enough for me. You are free to disagree.

Garzik on twitter said he compiled the hashes and said it doesn't match.  I think the rest was allegations.  

Let me quote something from the article incase you are a "topic reader"

“The reason for non-reproducible builds is that the jar packaging tool includes time dependent information in the jar archive, which depends not only on the timestamps of the class files being packaged but the time the package is built too. Different javac compilers and on different platforms may also result in different class files.”

This claim was also made by many other members of the NXT community, but it may not be completely accurate. Garzik was quick to point to a tutorial on how to create a deterministic JAR. The tutorial also pointed out that different builds of the JAR need to be made with the same compiler, so that aspect of Jean-Luc’s claim seemed to be accurate. It was at this point that it became clear that Garzik’s concerns were more about the centralization of the development process than anything else. This point of view was evident in one of Jeff’s earlier posts:

What say you now?
NXT is like the 34 year old "genius" who lives with his aged parents.  NXT always claiming to be doing something life changing but nothing ever changes.  Time to boot out the NXT loser.

Hahaha, after revealing that you are a sockpuppet account of UtopianFuture I started enjoying your posts. Knowledge of real motives behind them makes these posts look entertaining. You can't find anything against me so you have to use tricks like above.  Cheesy

can you show me where this was "revealed"?

There were some speech analysis which CFB offered some bounty for it. I think that is the one.

i wouldnt agree that that is enough evidence to claim that taunsew is utopian. its certainly not enough evidence to insinuate that utopian is using that account to troll. by doing so your(cfb) using half backed "evidence" to make utopian and (more so) nem look bad. seems to me you are using similar or the same tactics that PoW people use to discredit nxt of its technological achievements.

No disrespect towards you, but i have not seen CFB commenting on NEM except maybe he asked for POI whitepaper, unless i missed something that you can point out. and by the way, who started this? CFB? What kind of immature comment... I leave you to your justification.

NXT is like the 34 year old "genius" who lives with his aged parents.  NXT always claiming to be doing something life changing but nothing ever changes.  Time to boot out the NXT loser.

That 34 year old comment wasn't pertained to any particular person.  It was a personification allegory about the coin and its' capitalization.  What if NXT coin was a human?  34 year old genius always claiming to be doing something life changing but nothing ever changes.  Time to boot out the NXT loser.

More a comment on NXT's capitalization which hasn't gone anywhere in months, and yet NXT still does the drive by promotion here on Bitcointalk about new developments and such but the capitalization doesn't move.

I wasn't born yesterday.  Wink

Garzik on twitter said he compiled the hashes and said it doesn't match.  I think the rest was allegations.  

Hahaha, after revealing that you are a sockpuppet account of UtopianFuture I started enjoying your posts. Knowledge of real motives behind them makes these posts look entertaining. You can't find anything against me so you have to use tricks like above.  Cheesy

There were some speech analysis which CFB offered some bounty for it. I think that is the one.

i wouldnt agree that that is enough evidence to claim that taunsew is utopian. its certainly not enough evidence to insinuate that utopian is using that account to troll. by doing so your(cfb) using half backed "evidence" to make utopian and (more so) nem look bad. seems to me you are using similar or the same tactics that PoW people use to discredit nxt of its technological achievements.

No disrespect towards you, but i have not seen CFB commenting on NEM except maybe he asked for POI whitepaper, unless i missed something that you can point out. and by the way, who started this? CFB? What kind of immature comment... I leave you to your justification.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Sell, it will go down more in the nearest future. Sell now not to lose more.

NXT will go up when SuperNET is lauching. Any bet on this? I give you 1:1 odds that NXT's price is about .00004840 at 31. January up to 10 btc. Should a snap for you.

If this is true then how come SuperNet has gone down in price?  I own SuperNet and all the other assets they've been issuing it out and it continues to go down & down.  Somebody is cashing it out below its' IPO prices.  Same thing with these $hitcoins that James has been endorsing too.

Current marketcap's don't reflect most times the real value TaunSew. As a nooby you probably don't know. I'm not gonna blame you for that.

Even the price of bitcoin needed it time. People started using bitcoin on Silkroad when the price was about 10$. The price didn't moved up for a long time allthough strong fundamental data came. After Silkroad1 was shutted down the price of bitcoins started to skyrocket.

NXT till today allways delivered so it's aa easy long position. You need time for that. For the quick buck you should probably move to an another coin.

best greetings,
levinhostar

Quick buck?  Like people who put in $150 and made $4 million on NXT?  Yes please buy NXT Smiley  Make the rich whales richer Smiley Smiley

NXT was the first IPO on bitcointalk and was open for everyone. Not many peoples were interested in it and didn't saw an advantage in a new code so only 73 people invested 21 btc in it. So a lot of people missed the opportunity and calling it now unfair. That's simply just FUD without having a legit argument against it.

After the NXT hype in the beginning of january a lot of people saw an opportunity to make Money with an IPO but NXT DID NOT made money with it.

But as a guy who registered in the beginning of this year can't know that. I'm saying it again: i don't blame you for that. Just do your own research and you will find out that you are wrong in your statement's.

Some people also invested only 20$ for 10k bitcoins. You can't blame people for beeing an early adopter. Everybody had the chance. You and me simply missed it but that don't mean it is not worth an invest.

Because it is unfair to ask people to invest heavily in NxT when it had nothing to show. The entire distribution design of NxT is unfair. A crypto shouldn't distribute their entire coin supply at day 1. That's unfair, I refuse to invest in any crypto that does that.

There should be a reasonable long distribution period, or an inflation schedule toward a final cap.

With NxT, basically anyone that didn't get in on day one, will have to purchase NxT from an early adopter, instead of simply buying from coin supply.

Anyone who believes UtopianFuture left crypto, or these forums, after being caught and admitting to have multiple sock puppets is a fool.

CfB is just being a troll and a bully but not at me but towards NEM.  Are we surprised this is coming from a coin which Jeff Garzik thinks is full of scammers?

I have a lot of other coins where my percentage of that total supply is higher than my total share in NEM and I don't see him mention them.  It's clear that CfB is just trying to burn NEM and if I wasn't around then he would be doing some other avenue of attack.

It's difficult to have any meaningful amount of NEM because of the distribution to 3000 stakeholders.  This is in contrast to CFB who at minimum took 5% of NXT to an unknown larger amount.

His revelation was somebody's text analysis, he paid $1000 for if I recall (profit incentive), where the guy likely cherry picked the variables so he would get his money.  Only some sample (not the total package) was released and it said I could be UF but doesn't mean 100%.  This is just as bad as all those "text analysis" about who Satoshi is and the results are a dozen different people from all over the world.   There was other concrete evidence who UF was and it was clear I'm not him.  

This is the second time I've defended myself over this and I will not let it happen a third time.  If CfB continues about this then he could be on Krokodil.  I'm not going to defend myself for 4 pages because I know who I am and frankly don't care enough to entertain dorks.

Hahaha, after revealing that you are a sockpuppet account of UtopianFuture I started enjoying your posts. Knowledge of real motives behind them makes these posts look entertaining. You can't find anything against me so you have to use tricks like above.  Cheesy

Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Sell and buy cheap NODE  Grin
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
So they said this was the NXT big thing, by far the best crypto 2.0 bla bla bla, I plow in this summer and what happens?  Bitshares doubles, Counterparty quadruples, and NXT? Only went down, 2 cents a fucking coin. 0.00004500 btc now. All time lows. Lost 70% of my money!

Should I sell it all, hold on, or buy more?

I think you should sell.

How much do you have? Post you're account and I might make you an offer, depending on how much you got.

Bump.

+1

Just sell your coins and move on, I have some open buy orders @ bter be my guest Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: