Pages:
Author

Topic: WTF just happened?? Bitfinex scam ?? - page 2. (Read 285 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
February 01, 2018, 05:51:15 PM
Did any of you guys see that ? A HUGE refresher on bitfinex stalled the market. Where all other markets sold down to below $8500 there was this 1 guy on bitfinex who kept buying and buying EVERYTHING around the $9000 level. This 100% wasn't normal market behaviour why would anyone buy thousands of bitcoins and pay $500 too much on every bitcoin, basically throwing away millions and millions of dollars ? I think this only could have been Bitfinex themselves, buying the market up with fake tether money.
We wont know if they are the ones responsible for that or not but well it could be them or just another guy who do have the money to buy on. You would really be surprised seeing these large purchases inspite on seeing a price decline but I would say that guy who bought thousands of bitcoin do really know on what hes doing. Buying cheaper coins as much as he can is quiet a smart move to be done specially on this red market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 40
February 01, 2018, 05:50:14 PM
I just downloaded the bitfinex T&S, he bought at least 6000 BTC's and gave away probaby $500 on half of them, so that's 1.5 million USD he just gave away. Makes no sense at all unless it's somebody with fake tether money.

THIS-IS-ASTONISHING.
I guess nobody knows about this, I didn't see other people reporting this fact. This is a major fact that cannot be overlooked - the whole community should learn about it, and especially realize the implications of it.

Hmm, someone is fucking around with the market...perhaps someone is trying to get rid of tether due to open investigation
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 05:22:28 PM
I just downloaded the bitfinex T&S, he bought at least 6000 BTC's and gave away probaby $500 on half of them, so that's 1.5 million USD he just gave away. Makes no sense at all unless it's somebody with fake tether money.

THIS-IS-ASTONISHING.
I guess nobody knows about this, I didn't see other people reporting this fact. This is a major fact that cannot be overlooked - the whole community should learn about it, and especially realize the implications of it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
SODL
February 01, 2018, 04:44:13 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
SODL
February 01, 2018, 04:26:53 PM
Did any of you guys see that ? A HUGE refresher on bitfinex stalled the market. Where all other markets sold down to below $8500 there was this 1 guy on bitfinex who kept buying and buying EVERYTHING around the $9000 level. This 100% wasn't normal market behaviour why would anyone buy thousands of bitcoins and pay $500 too much on every bitcoin, basically throwing away millions and millions of dollars ? I think this only could have been Bitfinex themselves, buying the market up with fake tether money.
Pages:
Jump to: