Pages:
Author

Topic: WTF THIS GUYS ARE STEALING LIKE MOTHERFUCKERS ! - page 2. (Read 10565 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
we need a bounty to find the identities of boxxa and anonpirate...

maybe the same person who knows...

all the lakota ppl got hurt...investors got hurt...

i wouldnt want to be payu right now...

me im not investing or mining these fraud coins....

i dont want any dirty money on my hands...

I was mining them , i think we got fucked
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I've mined too much for too many of these fuddermudder coins ! PERIOD.

We need a miner's union.

Yes youre right , we should get started with that!

Or how about a miner militia. Grin

Imagine 1 or 2 ghash out on 51% patrol. Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
we need a bounty to find the identities of boxxa and anonpirate...

maybe the same person who knows...

all the lakota ppl got hurt...investors got hurt...

i wouldnt want to be payu right now...

me im not investing or mining these fraud coins....

i dont want any dirty money on my hands...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Im fucking sherlock , this guy is going down

Really good work, we need much more analysis such as this in the community.
i should be a senior member lol , and this motherfucker just goes and talk with the world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ISpsRwDc0
Wow....just wow.
The guy in the video is the "creator" of Mazacoin in concept, but he hired someone else to actually design the wallet, website, specs, etc. Do a google search of him. Payu Harris. He is a Lakota indian and political activist. He did not just pop up out of nowhere. I can't speak to the intentions of the person who handled the technical end of the coin, but that Maplecoin sure looks like a piece of shit that would probably annoy the likes of Payu Harris. Part of the reason Maza has declined so much is the fact that Mr. Harris refuses to listen to the miners about increasing difficulty and implementing KGW to reduce the glut of coins being dumped into the market. He does not give a damn if the coin drops to 100 satoshi it seems. Certainly not the stuff of some guy out to make a quick buck. He is focusing on getting it adopted by the tribal council and is fighting an uphill battle. People have been pretty regularly confusing the developer from the creator of this coin because they are usually one and the same.

Hello, you are obviously misinformed or are spreading wrong information.

* Decision to not change difficulty etc is made by AnonymousPirate aka Master coin maker (lol what!)
* He is on founding team of both the coins
* Both sites are not only similar but are hosted on the same server
* Twitter accounts under same person's control

This goes far beyond hiring someone.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

i should be a senior member lol , and this motherfucker just goes and talk with the world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ISpsRwDc0
Wow....just wow.
The guy in the video is the "creator" of Mazacoin in concept, but he hired someone else to actually design the wallet, website, specs, etc. Do a google search of him. Payu Harris. He is a Lakota indian and political activist. He did not just pop up out of nowhere. I can't speak to the intentions of the person who handled the technical end of the coin, but that Maplecoin sure looks like a piece of shit that would probably annoy the likes of Payu Harris. Part of the reason Maza has declined so much is the fact that Mr. Harris refuses to listen to the miners about increasing difficulty and implementing KGW to reduce the glut of coins being dumped into the market. He does not give a damn if the coin drops to 100 satoshi it seems. Certainly not the stuff of some guy out to make a quick buck. He is focusing on getting it adopted by the tribal council and is fighting an uphill battle. People have been pretty regularly confusing the developer from the creator of this coin because they are usually one and the same.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...
thanks for putting that out was  just thinking about grabbing some so glad I never did and sure won't be now............
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Serious question to senior members. Mazacoin seems like a good project. Is it possible to do a community takeover of it and block/invalidate the premined addresses?

No
To block/invalidate any addresses goes against the whole idea of "Bitcoin" and related projects.

We need a miner's union.

Yes youre right , we should get started with that!
Serious question to senior members. Mazacoin seems like a good project. Is it possible to do a community takeover of it and block/invalidate the premined addresses?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

We need a miner's union.

Activity: 124
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
It's possible that this guy is also running the other premine coins.  Who exactly is the developer for Aurora, Aphrodite and Spaincoin?  

As far as I am concerned this is all being done by Boxxa who operates under various aliases.

Looking at the Github. Boxxa seems like a good guy, who got involved with these losers. And that guy in the video. Seriously! Giving him any platform, is everyone's lose.

I'm skeptical and convinced it's the "Good Cop Bad Cop" routine that we see all the time.
It's possible that this guy is also running the other premine coins.  Who exactly is the developer for Aurora, Aphrodite and Spaincoin?  

As far as I am concerned this is all being done by Boxxa who operates under various aliases.

Looking at the Github. Boxxa seems like a good guy, who got involved with these losers. And that guy in the video. Seriously! Giving him any platform, is everyone's loss.
You seem very passionate about the topic.
Had a bit too much coffee today?   Cheesy

Had a bit too much mining for this fucker.
legendary
You seem very passionate about the topic.
Had a bit too much coffee today?   Cheesy
People were talking about this days ago... even longer (weeks?)
ps. Premine has a bad rep, but it is not STEALING.

NOT PRE MINING BUT SAYING THAT IT IS THE FIRST SOBERIGN COIN , THEY SHOULD BE SHOT AND KILLED.
legendary
People were talking about this days ago... even longer (weeks?)
ps. Premine has a bad rep, but it is not STEALING.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Wow....just wow.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Good work bringing this out. Keep spreading the news, maybe try making a new thread with a more specific title and all the data to back it up. A lot of bogus media attention and a lot of people lost money on Maza.

Stuff like this undermines the credibility of the Crypto community and other hard working devs like myself who are trying to do things honestly.
Please some one save me the work and do a especific post about this , thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: