Pages:
Author

Topic: WTK about Paypal! - page 2. (Read 1548 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
October 16, 2015, 09:53:32 AM
Generally you should be safe. But (afaik) if you send money as 'gift' the only way you can get it back (if seller fails to deliver) is to claim (lie) that your account got hacked. So make sure you send it as payment (he can email you detailed payment request beforehand).

And as an extra precaution, you can divide it into several smaller transactions to reduce the risk.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 16, 2015, 09:43:28 AM
You really mixed what you wanted to say.
If you are the seller you are in the "danger zone".
Because the buyer can make a chargeback request even after few weeks.
About the escrow you can use but in this case it's a bit complicated because of chargeback.

but i think much more safer ? because i'm the one who is giving paypal and getting bitcoins...bitcoins can't be chargedback !
Also as i mentioned the User is not on the forum ! Just edited my post !

If you are the buyer then you are in the "safe zone"
The seller can't chargeback you as bitcoin doesn't work like paypal.
Everything is good just take care when you deal especially if you have to send first, maybe contact an escrow.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1032
October 16, 2015, 09:23:18 AM
About the escrow you can use but in this case it's a bit complicated because of chargeback.

but i think much more safer ? because i'm the one who is giving paypal and getting bitcoins...bitcoins can't be chargedback !
Also as i mentioned the User is not on the forum ! Just edited my post !
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 16, 2015, 09:20:14 AM
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1032
October 16, 2015, 09:13:58 AM
Hey there guys i want to know what is the best way to deal with a person who is willing to pay you through paypal .. Actually i m going to buy some btc like 100$ at pretty good rate that's why i wanted to know !

What i know is that if i am the Buyer Then i am pretty much in safe zone ? I mean if i'm giving Paypal and the other guy giving me BTC ?

EDIT : Can`t use Escrow he's not on forum .
Pages:
Jump to: