Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 1 Asicminer Block Erupter Cubes in Canada, Can Ship Worldwide - page 2. (Read 1804 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
0.8 for all three (includes discount for wonky one Wink)
I'll pay for shipping as well
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
37 GHs each(@ the pool, ie real results, 12 hour average ) when run in high mode, it fluctuates day to day week to week, sometimes more , sometimes less
i guess i am looking for 0.3 btc each plus shipping

and before anyone flies off the handle please consider there was considerable more expense for me to get them here into Canada

also please consider there are alot of shitty broken cubes out there that wont run in high mode... these 3 will and are running solid
Activity: 151
0.6 BTC, USA shipped.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Thanks for the reply, shipping may be a bit expensive! how much do you want for x1?
if you want a shipping quote, each cube weighs about 2.6 kilograms  enter that into the shipping calculator below

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e1s1

use : 2.6 kg as the weight for a cube
use 21 x 21 x 21 centimetres size
use postal code L0B 1M0 (those are zeros)  for the 'FROM' postal code
select your destination and enter the amount of insurance you want

Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Hi, can you ship to the UK?
Hi

Have 3 2  1 cubes , original owner, since Dec 11th. All running fine in High mode at around 37 GHs at the pool.

One of them is a little wonky and needs to be started in low mode, then once started with all cylinders running properly just upshift it into high mode and it will run great weeks on end. (if you dont do this you get a few xxxx's) Not really a big deal since you just need to set it once and pretty much forget it.

Wonky unit above is no longer available.
FEB 27.. update....SOLD ONE, ONE LEFT Grin
They all run rock solid.

Looking for 0.3 btc each plus shipping.

Thanks

*** I will host these for anyone who buys one, until the moment I actually ship (that way you can start earning BTC right away)

Pages:
Jump to: