Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 1 BTC bitbill - page 2. (Read 1275 times)

copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
November 11, 2019, 06:42:47 PM
Your most likely buyers are trying to help you sell this, by pointing out the most realistic way to find your maximum price where you can still sell, would be via an auction ... hint hint

Absolutely, and I continue to adjust the listing as feedback comes in. I really appreciate the communities feedback.

I want to give people an opportunity to buy in fiat, it is the first chance anyone has had to do so AFAIK.

I am in no rush and think it is a good deal at 50k USD, so will leave it for a bit.

50k usd would indeed be an AMAZING deal
(for you)  Roll Eyes

Good Luck Sir
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 9
November 11, 2019, 05:51:04 PM
Your most likely buyers are trying to help you sell this, by pointing out the most realistic way to find your maximum price where you can still sell, would be via an auction ... hint hint

Absolutely, and I continue to adjust the listing as feedback comes in. I really appreciate the communities feedback.

I want to give people an opportunity to buy in fiat, it is the first chance anyone has had to do so AFAIK.

I am in no rush and think it is a good deal at 50k USD, so will leave it for a bit.
Activity: 76
Merit: 35
November 11, 2019, 05:42:03 PM
copper member
November 11, 2019, 02:09:35 PM
Yes, it appears I was misled by a number of articles that stated it had sold for 100k. I will update the ebay listing, and that's why I dropped the price to 50k.
Activity: 197
Merit: 28
November 10, 2019, 07:50:21 PM
Good luck with that asking price.
copper member
November 10, 2019, 04:18:49 PM
The price has been set at 50k, or 6 btc.
copper member
November 08, 2019, 10:06:50 PM
I gave you a merit for posting a picture with the block hash. Thank you.  It's not easy starting out here, and finding a price to settle on.  My advice is to not rush into anything, and don't let the "price commentary" get to you.  Eventually you will figure out what this piece is worth and you will find a buyer, but it will most likely involve BTC and escrow with someone like Krogothmanhattan or MJ if it's brokered over the forum.

Thanks, yeah I knew people on this forum were a bit extra.

I would love to broker some form of trade for like 1 casascius and 2 btc or similar so I still have a loaded collectible in case btc moons.
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
November 08, 2019, 09:41:47 PM
I gave you a merit for posting a picture with the block hash. Thank you.  It's not easy starting out here, and finding a price to settle on.  My advice is to not rush into anything, and don't let the "price commentary" get to you.  Eventually you will figure out what this piece is worth and you will find a buyer, but it will most likely involve BTC and escrow with someone like Krogothmanhattan or MJ if it's brokered over the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 11937
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
November 08, 2019, 04:07:10 PM
Remind me of that times paper, first auction starting price 40BTC  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
November 08, 2019, 02:28:46 PM
I would do an auction only with a starting bid of 2.5 btc. If anyone indicates they would make such a starting bid, I will start an auction if no better offer is made via ebay in the next 5 days.

You never know till you start the auction. My guess, based on the condition of your card, someone will surely do so.. Also there is no loss if you start the bid at 2.5BTC.
copper member
November 08, 2019, 02:05:27 PM
I would do an auction only with a starting bid of 2.5 btc. If anyone indicates they would make such a starting bid, I will start an auction if no better offer is made via ebay in the next 5 days.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 658
friendsofsatoshi.com
November 08, 2019, 10:51:15 AM
Please do an auction here. It is the only way for you to maximize earnings in a fair way.
Activity: 197
Merit: 28
November 08, 2019, 03:30:44 AM
PM sent! Would like to work out a deal.
Activity: 148
Merit: 27
November 07, 2019, 06:23:46 PM
I offer 1.137 btc.  I am happy to pick up in person from krogo but how you get the bitbill to them is your expense.    I can pay in btc, xmr, cash usd or bank wire in most major currencies. 
copper member
November 07, 2019, 05:20:39 PM
I am not allowed to say I am happy to accept bitcoin. The nature of the posting is that it will be paid in person, so not sure how they would enforce, but regardless, not allowed to say that per ebay policy...

If you are planning to try and sucker someone on eBay, stick to eBay... but how we do things here is go through trusted escrows, which Minerjones is the most popular one here for collectibles such as this.

It simply won’t go for $150K on here though.

Edit: also it doesn’t really matter which payment method you wish to accept, as long as you and the buyer are happy with the terms of the deal and escrow is in agreement if buyer and seller want to use escrow (which, since you are new... the buyer will probably want to).

I would prefer to use Krog as escrow, but buyer would be responsible for airfare for seller to NYC for physical handoff to Krog.

Thats perfectly fine. Just consider taking offers through PM on here and once a price and terms have been settled make sure you include Krogothmanhattan into the messaging process. If you're eager to sell this you will receive a fair offer here but nobody is going to take to eBay to contact you. There is less run around here on the Collectibles board as someone such as Krog can easily spot a time waster and we can leave negative trust/take the necessary steps to stop it from happening again.

If u want to make an offer via PM feel free
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
November 07, 2019, 04:43:20 PM
I am not allowed to say I am happy to accept bitcoin. The nature of the posting is that it will be paid in person, so not sure how they would enforce, but regardless, not allowed to say that per ebay policy...

If you are planning to try and sucker someone on eBay, stick to eBay... but how we do things here is go through trusted escrows, which Minerjones is the most popular one here for collectibles such as this.

Edit: also it doesn’t really matter which payment method you wish to accept, as long as you and the buyer are happy with the terms of the deal and escrow is in agreement if buyer and seller want to use escrow (which, since you are new... the buyer will probably want to).

I would prefer to use Krog as escrow, but buyer would be responsible for airfare for seller to NYC for physical handoff to Krog.

Thats perfectly fine. Just consider taking offers through PM on here and once a price and terms have been settled make sure you include Krogothmanhattan into the messaging process. If you're eager to sell this you will receive a fair offer here but nobody is going to take to eBay to contact you. There is less run around here on the Collectibles board as someone such as Krog can easily spot a time waster and we can leave negative trust/take the necessary steps to stop it from happening again.

copper member
November 07, 2019, 04:04:45 PM

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
November 07, 2019, 04:00:15 PM

copper member
November 07, 2019, 03:46:24 PM
copper member
Activity: 507
Merit: 118
November 07, 2019, 03:37:16 PM
Image with requested info added, once again please make any offers via ebay

Please see my comment - "3)  If something is for sale in this section, a buyer must have the option to buy using only BTC.  Is that possible in this situation?"

If not, the mods will step in and likely remove the thread.
Pages:
Jump to: