Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 1 Ounce 24k Gold Masonic Past Masters Ring - page 2. (Read 3284 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Has this sold yet?  If not, I might be interested.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Well this one is a personal strike.  I'm glad TM said something.  I picked this  up as a gift.  I've been a mason for 12 years now.  My dear dear brother was the one who did the acid test.  It checks out and even has what appears to be a 24k mint mark.  However

http://www.jewelelegance.com/harvey-and-otis-solid-gold-engravable-past-master-masonic-ring-2.aspx

That sucks... that sucks heavy.
The one you have is different from the ring you linked to. Not to worry, if it held to 22k acid indefinitley then you do have 24k on your hands. It's a beautiful ring and looks to be more custom than over the counter. If you want to be 100% certain, borrow a spectrometer from someone and test it with teh lazerz. Smiley

*Cites* I work with precious metals on a daily basis, buying and selling. I have seen hundreds of similar pieces(what ever they may be) but at then end of the day, there are dozens upon dozens of jewelers out there who will make similar items. Don't fret just yet DT Wink.

*edit* can you post a high resolution pic of the stamp inside the band?
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
I can vouch for Darktongue. He did a trade with me for scrap about the same under melt value. He is a very fair trader. Darktongue finds FTW! Please post more DT Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Maybe it's just the white-balance, but for 24K it looks awfully silver'ish.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Pending Deal  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
you're saying 1 oz pure 99.9% gold? for 5.5BTC ? seems to be $500 under melt value? what's the catch?

willing to ship first and let me verify purity? (check post history for extensive trade history and bitcoin-OTC page)
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

[/quote]

Looking for 5.5BTC well under what this ring is worth will ship express insured for the value.
Pages:
Jump to: