Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 100 7950's GPU farm - 25 BTC ~ $16k USD - page 2. (Read 1954 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Worldcore - Banking for the Future
is it 60 mh right?

just doing some quick jedi math thats what 29k?

aren't 90mh machines around 7500? and take less power
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
There is no way I can afford this, just wanted to say how legit this is!!!  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
What type of GPUs are they?

Updated OP
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
What type of GPUs are they?
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
I have 100 GPU farm I'm looking to sell as I dont think cooling them this summer will be worth it for me.  I live in central USA so probably a face to face hand-off would be simplest, but I will ship anywhere if needed.

The hardware in this alone will be about 24k if you were to go buy it used. On top of that, its already put together and ready to roll... throwing together 100 GPU farm is not quick.  This is for those who want to mine any coin and have cheaper electric costs than me.  Profitability on this would be around $1,000/month if you mine Vertcoin and live in a place with electric rates around $0.06 (like northwest US or on solar).
PM me if you are interested and I will send you parts list/pics and answer any questions you have.  Will obviously do escrow for this.  

I havent done a complete inventory in awhile and have to travel to both sites to do that... so for now I can just approximate at this.  

This is my estimated list.  I will have a more exact list hopefully early next week.
~90 7950 GPU's which are Sapphire 7950 4L's and Vapor-X
~10 7970 GPU's of different vendors.  A couple are Vapor-X and I know some are MSI and HIS.
~30 Power supplies.  Most are Seasonic 1050/1250X 80+ gold.  I have some OCZ 1000W 80+ Gold and an EVGA or two as well.
~15 Motherboards with low end CPU and 4-8 Gig Ram, all but one are MSI... most are Z77-GD65
~15 Custom built open-air rig cases - Newer ones are hand built out of aluminum and able to hold 6-7 GPU's.  ~10 of my first ones are wood.
~70 Standard Risers
~30 Powered Risers
~20 Add2PSU
2 Black box remote power switches
1 IP KVM

Pages:
Jump to: