Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 102x USB miners, UK/EU - page 2. (Read 2561 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
September 26, 2013, 09:20:15 AM
I might be interested in 13, shipping to Florida, U.S.?
0.3btc delivery should cover it, additional units not much more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
September 26, 2013, 09:03:57 AM
I might be interested in 13, shipping to Florida, U.S.?
legendary
dogiecoin.com
September 26, 2013, 09:01:09 AM
How can you claim the VAT back if you are selling these for BTC? Or is your intention to just flip the BTC price into sterling and accept that?

Just re-read and noticed the mtgox UKBT part free bump on me  Smiley

I'm not claiming the VAT back, I'm paying the VAT? Bitcoins are counted by HMRC as cash vouches, so a simple sale is still taxable. The conversion between GBP/bitcoin/GBP ISNT taxable.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 25, 2013, 02:58:03 PM
How can you claim the VAT back if you are selling these for BTC? Or is your intention to just flip the BTC price into sterling and accept that?

Just re-read and noticed the mtgox UKBT part free bump on me  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
September 24, 2013, 10:33:43 AM
ok I may be very interested in this... am located in the UK so just to confirm will be 0.14BTC per device....

Have a number of people I need to ask about for this price.. but any discount for say taking 20+ off ur hands?? or 50+ etc?

Many thanks

FuzzyBear

That's correct, including VAT. So if you're VAT registered then its cheaper for you. If you take a large chunk then there may be SOME discount, but its not going to be huge as they're small items anyway.

Cool thanks for the fast reply, unfortunately no I am not VAT registered so can';t claim that back.

Ok am posting in the GB thread I am running and will let you know numbers in the next day or two... deadline for my GB was supposed to be 30th september for placing the order just to let you now so I should be in contact arround that time if I have confirmed order to place... I will be in contact more though i'm sure Smiley

FuzzyBear
legendary
dogiecoin.com
September 24, 2013, 10:11:48 AM
ok I may be very interested in this... am located in the UK so just to confirm will be 0.14BTC per device....

Have a number of people I need to ask about for this price.. but any discount for say taking 20+ off ur hands?? or 50+ etc?

Many thanks

FuzzyBear

That's correct, including VAT. So if you're VAT registered then its cheaper for you. If you take a large chunk then there may be SOME discount, but its not going to be huge as they're small items anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
September 24, 2013, 10:09:31 AM

Many thanks

FuzzyBear
legendary
dogiecoin.com
September 23, 2013, 12:00:15 PM
Hello all.

You know the deal, have 102x silver rev 3 USB miners for sale. All but a few I checked for colours are still factory sealed and hence untested. Doubt there will be faulty units but that's up to friedcat not me.

Will ship to UK or EU, ask me for EU prices with quantity please.

Price is 0.14btc inc delivery AND VAT for UK, min quantity 5. Will provide VAT receipts. Accept UKBT at gox.

Pages:
Jump to: