Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 15 x SP20 miners hosted with JeffColo with free rental PSU's! - page 2. (Read 1547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I have 4 of each, the SP20Es run about 5% more efficient and two or three degrees cooler.

That's about right from what I see with my SP20 and SP20e's.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
The One, The Only
Maybe in the SP20E's the fan is actually turned around like how it should be Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have 4 of each, the SP20Es run about 5% more efficient and two or three degrees cooler.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Someone mentioned the SP20E had some slight case improvements made to keep boards from popping out and tearing stuff up during shipping. I don't know what electronics were changed between the two models, but as someone that's had to fix damaged internals on these, that change is certainly welcome.

Additionally, for what it's worth, I've known and done some business with sunbreak (through internet means) for over a year and he's a straight shooter knows what he's doing.
Activity: 107
Merit: 30
How long have these been mining?  Are they the SP20E or the SP20?

Have they been running full power (1.6th/sec+) or at lower rates?

They are SP20 not the SP20E .. btw if anyone actually knows what the difference is I would love to know. I have both here and they seem to operate the same.

The miners arrived at this facility in early Jan 2015 and have been mining at 18.3 thash @ 10.0kW (0.546W/ghash at the wall) running 40% fan speed the entire time.

They SP20E is about 100W more efficient than the SP20 if I recall correctly..

Interesting ... perhaps at full power they are but I can assure you underclocked they perform the same.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io

They are SP20 not the SP20E .. btw if anyone actually knows what the difference is I would love to know. I have both here and they seem to operate the same.

The miners arrived at this facility in early Jan 2015 and have been mining at 18.3 thash @ 10.0kW (0.546W/ghash at the wall) running 40% fan speed the entire time.

They SP20E is about 100W more efficient than the SP20 if I recall correctly..
What are the hosting expenses for a SP20/E, and what hashrate do they actually make?  

The new owner would have to create a new account with us. I don't particularly post any price; I do competitive matching. You show me the best deal you can get and I'll match it. If for some reason I am unable to match the offer I will gladly pack them up and drop them off at your favorite shipping company if you pay the shipping expenses. No charge for packing up and drop off though. If you are local to the Portland, OR area then I would even be willing to meet somewhere to exchange them physically.

Activity: 193
What are the hosting expenses for a SP20/E, and what hashrate do they actually make?   
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Just want to say that Sunbreak has been hosting for me for nearly seven months and I've had zero downtime due to hosting issues. He has been super helpful in getting the most efficiency out of my miners and helping me turn a profit. And on that note I'll offer $385 per for five units. Grin
Activity: 224

I run JeffColo near Portland, OR. I have a customer who would like to sell their 15 x SP20 miners hosted in my facility (Just the miners, I provide PSU's with hosting).

I'm looking for competitive offers in BTC only for the immediate transfer of ownership of these machines. I can have them hashing for you within 6 confirms.

If you would like to keep the miners in my facility I will provide rented PSU's (dps2000bb) for these machines free of charge and in addition I will also match any competitive hosting deal. If you would prefer to take possession of the miners that is also no problem as I can ship them in the original packaging but the shipping costs are on the buyer.

I'm willing to sell them individually or in groups, all 15 don't have to be purchased in one lot.

Post here or PM me if interested; I will keep a follow up post with with a tally of users who are winning.

About JeffColo;

• Redundant 1 GbE fiber connectivity, ultra low latency <1ms to NWAX peer exchange, 4G LTE backup
  • Fully redundant network fabric with redundant ethernet feeds available
  • Customer VLAN's and dedicated IP's available for additional cost
  • Remote access available through port-forward, VPN or dedicated VPS server in our own facility
  • Full VPS service on site for running your ckproxy, your own pool, full bitcoin peer node or whatever
  • Power delivery via 3 phase 208/120 - Site A
  • Power delivery via 3 phase 480/277 - Site B

Current tally;

cheeseater           5 x $385
thedreamer          4 x $375
anonymous          2 x $370
anonymous        15 x $370
anonymous          2 x $365
anonymous         15 x $330
mrx                    15 x $325

UDPATE: AUCTION ENDED 06/08/2015 @ 11:59:59 PM PDT

WINNERS: