Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 1TH Miner (+/- 10%) - IN HAND (UK ONLY) - page 2. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I have got a 1TH miner for sale it is currently been tested to make sure it is running as it should and I have it mining at around 1010GH's.

Standard Speed: 1000 GH/s (1 TH/s)
Power Consumption: 895w
Chips: 28nm
ASICs: 40
With 3 x 12cm fans, noise when mining is less than 45db.
Comes with Ethernet Cable and Power Cable

IN HAND READY TO SHIP NEXT DAY DELIVERY, NO LONG WAITING TIMES SO NO LOST TIME MINING. JUST PLUG IT IN AND WATCH IT MINE.

CAN COLLECT IF REQUIRED (HULL, EAST YORKSHIRE)
(The main reason I have collection is that it allows people to see the unit working and I can show them how to connect (and also enter their worker details), which is just entering an IP into the browser.)

UK POSTAGE ONLY, IT IS RUNNING FINE AND IS CURRENTLY SAT IN MY OFFICE. THIS MACHINE IS QUIETER THEN SOME OTHER MODELS I HAVE HAD (WHICH I HAVE HAD TO PUT IN THE GARAGE BECAUSE OF THE NOISE)

SETUP GUIDE
The only part which will need altering is the router so that the router address is 192.168.1.xx (routers are usually 192.168.1.1, if so this will not need altering).

UK ONLY, COMES WITH ETHERNET CABLE, POWER CABLE AND IN ORIGINAL BOX

NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS AS THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN TESTED AND IS WORKING.

PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL, BANK TRANSFER OR CASH ON COLLECTION
(if cash then also bring 2 forms of ID one must be photographic, ie driving license, passport etc)

IF INTERESTED THEN MAKE ME AN OFFER OR BUY IT NOW.

NO IMPORT TAX AS IT IS ALREADY IN THE UK AND MINING, AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS SORTED THEN IT WILL BE POSTED WITH TRACKING NUMBER GIVEN.
Pages:
Jump to: