Pages:
Author

Topic: (WTS) 1xBitburner Fury in UK - page 3. (Read 1817 times)

copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
December 24, 2013, 01:52:01 PM
IMPORTANT, Please read everything as there some points that I must make clear, Thank you

Firstly, I am away from the unit due to the holidays, So I cant do a pic just now, The auction will run till midday New years day GMT, (extra bids will add on +1 hour) Please note this is a while away as I will not have access to the unit before this time.

This is not on a Kill-a-watt so I don't know about power, Stock runs 30GHs and with the right CGminer setup Is running steady at 48-49GHs, This will come with heat-sink only.

IMPORTANT - As many know the USB connector was never too clever on these, This one has a SOLDERED ON USB cable, And can be used as the main unit in a CAN setup.

Sorry if this all sounds a little "off the cuff" add, I'm sorting out my hardware for my mining project in my sig, Please know I have good trust and This is a genuine add.

Terms and conditions, I will not send unless I have the funds immediately after auction or they are secure in an escrow.
Please don't post, "offer valid for 4 hours" You may offer me a bargain, But I cant post till the new year.
Please don't retract your bid! Think if you want to bother, If you bid and win then don't want it, I will leave feedback to reflect this.

Now the juicy bit, I'm starting at a LOW 0.1 BTC!!! I will sell to highest bidder over 0.1!!! I will not withdraw this auction!!!  bids in increments of 0.05 please to keep it sensible.
You will pay postage where ever you are, Please don't flood me with "how much to post to..." You have the internet too right? well do some research.

One more time, I am not near the unit till the new year!

Seasons greetings.
Pages:
Jump to: