Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 2016 0.05 Microsoul silver Not many left! - page 7. (Read 11413 times)

legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
I am interested in these #'s if still available:

-Gold Plated B #22
-All Silver #23

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
I would like to reserve/buy:

#14 Gold Plated B
#14 Pure Silver

please send me PM regarding (down) payment.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
The plating process is going spot on. 10 down so far. Will continue.

Any samples you can show of the revised gold plated coin?

I asked him to send a photo so hopefully he will today. But when he says they are spot on he means they are spot on. Dion Smith the jeweler in leeds, uk is top of his field. I will try get some photos for you.

Great news.  Looking forward to seeing them.

Maybe ognasty will want to use him for his gold plated coins too.  He had some issues with the Gilt 2oz Silver that came from the mint. 

Well http://www.dionsmith.co.uk/ He is using equipment I bought and when he finished he is sending me the plating equipment. I will be doing it in the future. I could do it for other people for sure when I get the kit through.

If he gets a big order though I am sure he will buy kit himself Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

I asked him to send a photo so hopefully he will today. But when he says they are spot on he means they are spot on. Dion Smith the jeweler in leeds, uk is top of his field. I will try get some photos for you.

Great news.  Looking forward to seeing them.

Maybe ognasty will want to use him for his gold plated coins too.  He had some issues with the Gilt 2oz Silver that came from the mint. 
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

Nice friend you have! That's awesome news. Really looking forward to these coins!
legendary
Can I ask for spot #50 on both coins for next batch or would I have to wait?

You can receive it the same time as anyone else.
Sure you can.
legendary

Activity: 639
Merit: 500
Can I ask for spot #50 on both coins for next batch or would I have to wait?

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

legendary
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
How much do I still owe you?
Hi when coins are ready for shipping I will let you know. Not sure yet depending on the bitcoin price. Unless you want to pay now?
Nah, I can wait. The money is going no where.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
The replacement coins arrived Saturday. I will sort out the plating and get them on there way.  Nearly there now thanks for your patience.

Can we see some pics of the gold plating(equipment) ? or is that secret ?  Grin very curious about that.

Well an old friend I used to work with bought it at trade price and will be dioing the plating for these coins: http://www.dionsmith.co.uk/
I am going to get the equipment when he has finished and I will plate the future coins myself. So I cant show you right now as I don't have it yet.

Very promising you getting professional equipment from a jeweller. Good luck on the plating and take your time.
legendary
The replacement coins arrived Saturday. I will sort out the plating and get them on there way.  Nearly there now thanks for your patience.

Can we see some pics of the gold plating(equipment) ? or is that secret ?  Grin very curious about that.

Well an old friend I used to work with bought it at trade price and will be doing the plating for these coins: http://www.dionsmith.co.uk/
I am going to get the equipment when he has finished and I will plate the future coins myself. So I can't show you right now as I don't have it yet.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
The replacement coins arrived Saturday. I will sort out the plating and get them on there way.  Nearly there now thanks for your patience.

Can we see some pics of the gold plating(equipment) ? or is that secret ?  Grin very curious about that.
legendary
Hi when coins are ready for shipping I will let you know. Not sure yet depending on the bitcoin price. Unless you want to pay now?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
#02 / #02 - wttbs            Paid 100%
#03 / #03 - montreal       Paid 100%
#04/  #04 - hgch             Paid 100%
#05 / #05 - minerjones    Paid 100%
#06 / #06 - monkeynuts  Paid 100%
#07 / #07 - monkeynuts  Paid 100%
#08 / #08 - Bithalo Paid   Paid 50%
#09 / #09 - Pistacio         Paid 100%
#10/  #10 - Mitchell         Paid 50%
#11 / #11 - Poloherb       Paid 50%
#12/  #12 - TheNewAnon135246   Paid 100%
#13/  #13 - Raimonn       Paid 100%
#14/  #14 - hephaist0s    Paid 100%
#15 / #15 - hybridsole     Paid 55%
#18 / #18 - Pistachio       Paid 100%
#23 /        - J                 Paid 50%
#20 / #20 - Poloherb       Paid 50%
#21 / #21 - owlcatz        Paid 100%
legendary
Hey, Gravitate. Finally got some btc for these.  Tongue

I'd like to grab #21 of each, thanks. I'm in the USA, so i assume 230 USD @ Coinbase rate + 8 USD total for shipping, or did I read that wrong?

Also, are these shipping yet?

thanks! Smiley

They will be shipping in 2 weeks give or take a few days. 1EmgH6qoio62LzBzWT1rUT45xL8efiwBvT is the payment address and your sums are correct. I will mark #21 when confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Hey, Gravitate. Finally got some btc for these.  Tongue

I'd like to grab #21 of each, thanks. I'm in the USA, so i assume 230 USD @ Coinbase rate + 8 USD total for shipping, or did I read that wrong?

Also, are these shipping yet?

thanks! Smiley
legendary
The replacement coins arrived Saturday. I will sort out the plating and get them on there way.  Nearly there now thanks for your patience.
Pages:
Jump to: