Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] - page 2. (Read 2677 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
May 14, 2013, 02:22:48 PM
Also is it 100x too?
30G For 15$ good deal. How much will be shipping to 49546
It may taste like dirt but you're missing out on the full spectrum of alkaloids. Also it's places like that website that brings kratom closer to being banned everywhere. Just saying.

Marketing aside they are considered one of the best brands of organic kratom products. Quality and effectiveness are why we went with them. I have used their Maeng Da leaf powder (we have a few at the office if you're interested) for making tea and can confirm it tastes like dirt lol but it is true if you want (and respond) to the natural leaf powder I would certainly go that route.

Personally it's the companies that add prescription drugs to their products I'm more worried about causing a ban. But like anything different the ultimate factor for any ban is fear.

True story bro.
You guys are alright.

Thanks man we try.

I have 2 packs of the Kratom Maeng Da Powder 30g left if you're interested for $15 each (+s&h) feel free to pm me.

It's a steal. I'll have a quote for you in abit.
May 14, 2013, 02:04:10 PM
30G For 15$ good deal. How much will be shipping to 49546
It may taste like dirt but you're missing out on the full spectrum of alkaloids. Also it's places like that website that brings kratom closer to being banned everywhere. Just saying.

Marketing aside they are considered one of the best brands of organic kratom products. Quality and effectiveness are why we went with them. I have used their Maeng Da leaf powder (we have a few at the office if you're interested) for making tea and can confirm it tastes like dirt lol but it is true if you want (and respond) to the natural leaf powder I would certainly go that route.

Personally it's the companies that add prescription drugs to their products I'm more worried about causing a ban. But like anything different the ultimate factor for any ban is fear.

True story bro.
You guys are alright.

Thanks man we try.

I have 2 packs of the Kratom Maeng Da Powder 30g left if you're interested for $15 each (+s&h) feel free to pm me.
May 14, 2013, 01:41:58 PM
Just  need to keep an eye out if it does get banned
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
May 14, 2013, 01:38:47 PM

True story bro.
You guys are alright.
May 14, 2013, 01:24:13 PM
May 14, 2013, 01:14:24 PM
Im glad these are pills because kratom  Lips sealed taste like dirt LOL I had 75 Potency but 100! You cant beat that deal!
Wow 100X I'd Recommend everyone on bitcointalk to get this then!

Thanks ironcross still want to know what he is selling. Haven't seen any legit vendors of kratom for bitcoin yet. Unless I missed something.

We sell from one of the top manufacturers of organic kratom extracts based in Canada (Experience Alternatives brand).

It's a 100X extract Bali leaf. We have access to various strains of organic kratom extracts.

Thanks man. Your sample is going out today btw. Wink
May 14, 2013, 12:52:00 PM
That is great. I didn't doubt it was something good but figured one should know what they are buying. I personally stick to plain leaf. Extracts increase tolerance pretty quickly. Anyways if you have plain leaf powdered of various Thais I'd be interested.
May 14, 2013, 12:37:40 PM
Wow 100X I'd Recommend everyone on bitcointalk to get this then!

Thanks ironcross still want to know what he is selling. Haven't seen any legit vendors of kratom for bitcoin yet. Unless I missed something.

We sell from one of the top manufacturers of organic kratom extracts based in Canada (Experience Alternatives brand).

It's a 100X extract Bali leaf. We have access to various strains of organic kratom extracts.
May 14, 2013, 11:55:37 AM
This is the second seller I've seen.
 and the cheapest  Grin
May 14, 2013, 11:37:44 AM
May 14, 2013, 10:59:21 AM
Dont worry Ill wait for sample and tell you results
For the price it should be better than maeng da. By the way op never said what type this was or if it was an extract or not.
May 14, 2013, 10:57:39 AM
For the price it should be better than maeng da. By the way op never said what type this was or if it was an extract or not.
May 14, 2013, 08:28:43 AM
Yes potency is a big deal. This is pretty potent I expect.

There are so many Kratom sellers and different Kratom products on the web. Is there a huge difference between them?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024
May 13, 2013, 10:54:53 PM
There are so many Kratom sellers and different Kratom products on the web. Is there a huge difference between them?
May 13, 2013, 05:01:35 PM
Please read my pm. and do you have info on potency?
Any more samples left?

Was just about to post up all samples taken. But it's still on sale if you're interested.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
May 13, 2013, 02:22:19 PM
Any more samples left?

Was just about to post up all samples taken. But it's still on sale if you're interested.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 13, 2013, 02:21:18 PM
Any more samples left?
Activity: 117
Life is short, play long
May 13, 2013, 01:49:42 PM
I'm quite interested.
How does this stuff works? You put it in hot water? Or do you need to chew/swallow these capsules?

I'm from NL, and can pay in BTC ofcourse (how much does the shipping cost?)...

Perhaps I wasn't clear, but I would love to try this stuff... (eligible for a sample?)
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
May 13, 2013, 01:31:30 PM
I'd like to try!
Activity: 117
Life is short, play long
May 11, 2013, 06:51:02 PM
I'm quite interested.
How does this stuff works? You put it in hot water? Or do you need to chew/swallow these capsules?

I'm from NL, and can pay in BTC ofcourse (how much does the shipping cost?)...
Pages:
Jump to: