Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 2oz .999 Ag Coinographic 25LTC + 2013 Brass 1BTC Casascius + Kialara - page 2. (Read 1838 times)

legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127
derp
Requesting close-up/detail photos of both sides of all three cas brass. thanks!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Nucleus.Vision
Hey Folks!
I have to sell some coins in my collection. Not all have to go but I'll list a few so you have a choice in numbers etc...
I will give it some weeks to sell in this format, if it returns no succes they will go to auction in ~20 days.
Enjoy looking around! Don't hessitate to send me a personal message when interested!

Casascius
The very known original 2013 Casascius 1.0btc Brass coins! They are all in decent condition, and have been in flip-cases. (included)

2013 Casascius 1.0 BTC Brass *3                                            Price: 1.6 -> 1.5BTC each

Coinographic
For those of you who are familiar with these beautiful coins, my coins are one of the few that are funded. These were part of a very limited run. Only 500 were to be minted, but because of bad intern money-managment, there were less than 100 Bull coins sold, and even way fewer funded. (The owner of the firm bought LTCgear shares for a large part of his capital and pre-order funds, LTCgear turned out to be a scam, and thus he declared bancruptsy.)
This is a stunning piece of art, and a few in a kind coin.
All Coinographic coins are made of 2oz .999 pure silver, and are all hallmarked at the Birmingham Assay Office in the UK.
They are all funded with 25LTC. The coins are in really good condition, the scratches are on the protective case, however they show some fingerprints and I don't dare to clean them up, because I don't want to make scratches on them.
The value is very hard to asses, since I never have seen one sold on the forums or Ebay. I only look to sell max 2 of these. I show you 4 to pick numbers / best looks. (#71,72,73 and 74)

2014 Coinographic 25LTC Bull coin (2oz .999 silver) *2                Price: 3.8 -> 2.8BTC each

Kialara
Up next are the beautifull 'Original' 2014 Kialara 0.1 BTC pieces of art. They come unfunded and are in prestine condition, they have only been out of the protective wrap 2 times, upon receiving and now for the pictures. Numbers 697 and 698 are available.

2014 Kialara 'Original' 0.1btc series *2                                       Price: 0.6 -> 0.5BTC each

Prices are negotiable and I will give discount when purchasing multiple coins.
I reserve the right to change the list prices if the market moves significantly.
The coins will be shipped worldwide from the EU.

Shipping costs will be added to the winning bid after the auction, however I will cover the difference between the maximum shipping price if it's more, and ask less if it's less:

Standard Shipping:
EU - €20 max
International - €40 max

Insured Shipping:
EU - €30 max
International - €60 max

For either option buyer agrees to not hold myself liable if your coins are lost/stolen/damaged while in transit. Insured mail is just much more secure than Standard priority. Choose your level of risk appetite.

Bitcoin and Litecoin are the only accepted forms of payment for this sale.

Escrow is always welcome!
Kind regards,
Drax
Pages:
Jump to: