Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS - 2x Baikalminer Cube 300 Mh/s (600 Mh/s) USA - page 2. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
799$, 3196$ for quad cube. They are still up in website, just sold out.

http://www.baikalminer.com/
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I've got 1080 ti's in my 1080 ti bank.

what's your preferred ratio?

also have a few 1070 mini's...not sure what those are worth these days. 6 of them...was going to build a rig after the next round of parts came in.

1070 mini two weeks ago? 350, this week ..  450 lol - are these gigabyte or zotac?

What 1080 TI models / how much use out of them?

lol weren't these cubes like $600 ea brand new? ...I can memorize prices too...the mini's are zotac

the ti's are FE's and I've ran them under clocked for the couple weeks I had them so it doesn't matter much.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin

also have a few 1070 mini's...not sure what those are worth these days. 6 of them...was going to build a rig after the next round of parts came in.

1070 mini two weeks ago? 350, this week ..  450 lol - are these gigabyte or zotac?

What 1080 TI models / how much use out of them?

YouTube.com/VoskCoin
What GPU hardware are you looking for? Perhaps we could make a trade.
1080 TI's / 1080 Mini mainly

Not opposed to that as I'll just be turning around and buying more hardware with the money
What GPU hardware are you looking for? Perhaps we could make a trade.
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
I want to sell my Baikalminer Cubes, I have two of them. They're in perfect condition, if interested I can include a 660w seasonic platinum PSU I use to run these cubes, the PSU is much larger than the cubes need however I had planned to expand upon this PSU running several more cubes originally.

Cubes are flawless, have operating flawlessly from day 1, zero down time, consistently hash 315 mh/s + each.

I hate to ask a high price, however I paid a lot for these, not simply the previous baikal miner asking price and these go for $2500+ each on eBay in a day, I have watched the listings hunting for more.

So my asking price is 1 BTC per cube, it's OBO or the first to simply make payment. These cubes are amazing, only selling because I'm looking to buy some more gpu mining hardware.

Located in Va, USA looking for payment in BTC or wire. Escrow is fine but it's on buyer.

Would love to make forum deal within the next week, otherwise these will be going onto eBay by the end of next week!

http://imgur.com/a/reqmZ picture

New mega for sale thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-like-new-used-mining-rigs-gpu-and-asic-mining-hardware-and-acc-usa-2004162
Pages:
Jump to: