Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 2x Icarus FPGA Miners (mine with them or trade in for Avalon) - page 3. (Read 4864 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 966
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
8.7 if I got outbidded
legendary
Activity: 966
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
Current leading bids:

greaterninja: 8.4 for the first unit
scyth3: 8.25 for the other unit

Auction ends in about 7 minutes unless there is another valid bid before 9pm central, 02:00 UTC.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I shall be back in 2hr 35 minutes then Smiley
Thanks for the pics. 3h till close right?

Roughly, yes.  A little more than 2 hours 40 minutes from this post.
Thanks for the pics. 3h till close right?

Here are a few photos... (see more in this photo gallery)

In that case, it is likely that they will at least cross check that whoever is sending in the order, they were indeed the original owners (since this seems to be an honor system). In that case, why don't you send in one for me, I will pay you 10btc for 1, and then the difference in price, and then again additional 10btc (or more) if things work ?

Would you agree to that ? You lose nothing and keep 10btc if the process falls thru, and may be just send me the icarus if that is returned back to you with additional shipping that I will pay to you ?

Let me know - this route seems safer.

No thanks.  I am not interested in taking on the responsibility and challenge of shipping these back to China.

At this point, I fully intend to let the auction run to it's natural conclusion this evening.  Bid if you are comfortable, or don't bid if you are not comfortable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
The trade in assumes there is already existing batch 2 order, right ?

That is not my understanding.  All I can tell you is what they told us:  Back during the chaos of the Batch 2 orders website being unreliable, they told us to not worry about making batch 2 orders on the website.  We were told that custom trade ins orders would be created as the FPGA devices arrived at their offices and that they would be fullfilled in addition to the 300 or whatever "normal" batch 2 orders they accepted.

Again, I can't promise that they will actually honor that process.  The uncertainty and risk here is one of the reasons I am selling these FPGA devices to someone else instead of just directly cashing in, myself, by getting an Avalon (which at today's difficulty makes something like 7-8 BTC per day).

In that case, it is likely that they will at least cross check that whoever is sending in the order, they were indeed the original owners (since this seems to be an honor system). In that case, why don't you send in one for me, I will pay you 10btc for 1, and then the difference in price, and then again additional 10btc (or more) if things work ?

Would you agree to that ? You lose nothing and keep 10btc if the process falls thru, and may be just send me the icarus if that is returned back to you with additional shipping that I will pay to you ?

Let me know - this route seems safer.
twmz, do you have a pic of the units?

I will take one when I get home from work (about 2-3 hours before the end of the auction).
twmz, do you have a pic of the units?
Pages:
Jump to: