Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 3 Free Uber Rides For Just $10 - page 3. (Read 5780 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Angelinus Translation & Social Media Services
August 26, 2016, 10:32:55 AM
Hello my friend.
I live in brazil, but I'm going to US next week and I'm planning to use Uber there, do you know if i can use my account there with this free rides?

Thanks

Yes but please order them when  you are already in the U.S.

Uber automatically detects your country & your free rides will be added for U.S dollars if you are in U.S.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 26, 2016, 09:24:12 AM
Hello my friend.
I live in brazil, but I'm going to US next week and I'm planning to use Uber there, do you know if i can use my account there with this free rides?

Thanks
August 26, 2016, 05:35:10 AM
bump!
August 03, 2016, 04:24:41 AM
i will take 3 rides. you have previously processed 2 rides. PM your BTC add

hey there I will only be accepting payments via paypal for both the buyer & the seller's security reasons! + bitcoins are a bit unstable atm.

Thanks! will give you a PM.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
August 03, 2016, 01:47:11 AM
i will take 3 rides. you have previously processed 2 rides. PM your BTC add
July 22, 2016, 08:54:34 AM
Still selling ?? I would like to get 2 more rides

Yes alot of orders flocking in atm;; sorry for replying late
July 21, 2016, 09:20:05 AM
Still selling ?? I would like to get 2 more rides
July 17, 2016, 10:29:03 AM
just hoping to see how it works since you said it will work in any country right? just taking some notes and see if there's some rules to over use it when in terms of same driver and owner. just wanted to see if there's some risk because i have a friend who use to have a uber business.

Hey there,

It is recommended that you only use a maximum of 3 uber free rides per day. If you go over that there is a risk of your account being manually checked.

These free rides are added with abiding by the T&C of Uber company - all rides are legitimately added with proper use of referral codes.

As in terms of your country, please check with Uber if you are eligible to get free rides in your country. I know that US, Aus, Canada, Europe, India is eligible.
how about Philippines mate uber business is also good here, well gonna do my assignment and check will pm you
if I decided to buy your service. thanks in advanced.

Hey I have checked with Uber and they said it is also available for Philippines.

Let me know if you need'em.

Cheers
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 17, 2016, 05:16:16 AM
just hoping to see how it works since you said it will work in any country right? just taking some notes and see if there's some rules to over use it when in terms of same driver and owner. just wanted to see if there's some risk because i have a friend who use to have a uber business.

Hey there,

It is recommended that you only use a maximum of 3 uber free rides per day. If you go over that there is a risk of your account being manually checked.

These free rides are added with abiding by the T&C of Uber company - all rides are legitimately added with proper use of referral codes.

As in terms of your country, please check with Uber if you are eligible to get free rides in your country. I know that US, Aus, Canada, Europe, India is eligible.
how about Philippines mate uber business is also good here, well gonna do my assignment and check will pm you
if I decided to buy your service. thanks in advanced.
July 17, 2016, 05:12:06 AM

Hey there,

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 17, 2016, 03:15:54 AM
July 17, 2016, 03:10:04 AM
I am interested!! PM details on how to proceed
July 16, 2016, 11:48:24 PM
Will you provide me with a test,

if it works...i will then take 10+ rides from u...

Thanks

Hey, sorry I do not provide test rides.

Payments can be made via paypal and I already have many established buyers.

Regards
Activity: 490
July 10, 2016, 09:53:10 AM
Will you provide me with a test,

if it works...i will then take 10+ rides from u...

Thanks
June 29, 2016, 10:34:39 AM
Changed it to 2 free rides for $8.

I will be able to deliver the orders much quicker from now on.

June 27, 2016, 03:44:29 AM
It's been a week. How much longer until completion? Any idea?

Hi there, It will be completed within 24 - 48 hours. Sorry for the delay!
Activity: 153
June 26, 2016, 10:20:37 PM
It's been a week. How much longer until completion? Any idea?
June 25, 2016, 09:54:25 PM
Could you PM me with contact details please?
m
PM sent
Activity: 661
Merit: 502
June 25, 2016, 03:27:32 PM
Could you PM me with contact details please?
June 23, 2016, 01:14:06 AM
Any reviews on his service?

So far, so good. I have received 2 of the rides and he is still within his timeframe for the rest of the order.

I have bought from 4 different people selling Uber rides at this point on here and Hackforums. There is one guy that gets the rides delivered faster but he also charges more. This seller delivers faster than some others and replies quickly to messages. So far I'm pretty satisfied.

Hey, thank you. Your rides will be delivered really soon.

Pages:
Jump to: