Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 5870 Graphic cards & other hardwares - page 2. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems

You guys are playing in a futures market based on reputation. Please do not forget that your comments/ allegations will not go away for a while.

If you cannot get that trust sorted out, avoid business.

Else it will be painful for the Escrow holder and the buying/ selling party.

Lets get a clean slate. Benson you have my Skype and offcourse u can pm me here. I m willing to look past the accusations and really get this done.

Some conditions :

He must video himself packing the hardwares and show them in a running condition before packing it up.
I will send the money to You BENSON SAMUEL
When the shipment arrives I will video myself UNPACKING the hardwares.
I will video myself plugging it into the computer & checking it.
I will buy the 2 5870's
I will pay one at a time so he must ship one at a time. (I could pay all at once but I'd rather play safe considering how all this went)

Please lets stop fighting like little pussies & do this.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

By your post i learnt one thing, people only believe what they see in face, not what is behind.
So again, i put the link in my signature, even though the company is dead.

Its a fact. Deal with it.
As far our conversation goes, i did mention that I am not doubting you, its just that Rs20,000 is a Big amount for a student like me to come buy and I cannot afford to lose it without any confirmation that I am getting what i am paying for.

If this in anyway hurt your ego/pride then I am sorry, but I still stand by what I said & I mean it.
I m willing to do escrow but try to find some one like Benson Samuel who can accept Indian NEFT transfers, otherwise i will have to fund my Okpay then buy bitcoins & then pay the escrow person, will take anywhere between 5 to 15 days and on top of that I have to pay banking & forex charges.
Thats why I was thinking of avoiding any foreigner.
I gave you enough conformations, I think its more than bitcoins 6 confirmations.
Its up to you to trust me or not.
You can ask Benson.

Ok I will ask Benson and reply back to you.

Sent PM to BENSON.

PM's deleted as requested.

Yes, I would like to help, atleast to see how the flow works in India.

A person who has out rightly claimed that I am a 'fucking moron' and a 'scammer who will replace his cards with broken ones'
please suggest a way to do this safely ! Because I really wanna prove who is a fucking moron and who is a hypocrite dick head, who wants OTHERS to research what he is or has been in the past, but wont do that same thing when he's accusing me based on fake allegations.

You guys are playing in a futures market based on reputation. Please do not forget that your comments/ allegations will not go away for a while.

If you cannot get that trust sorted out, avoid business.

Else it will be painful for the Escrow holder and the buying/ selling party.
legendary
By posting PRIVATE MESSAGES in PUBLIC FORUM WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, he proved what he is.
A self called legend, who is a fucking moron, don't even know to ask my permission to put my PM's in public.

I have to take your permission to POST a message ?

I have no intention to hurt anyone but honestly I m sick of the scammer tag & discussing what we talk about openly would be would only kep the community here informed about my intentions.

If you cant fucking handle that then before you run your mouth & call me a scammer you should think twice.

They are called Private Messages for a reason legendster. Have to respect any requesting party in this.
www.V.systems

By your post i learnt one thing, people only believe what they see in face, not what is behind.

As far our conversation goes, i did mention that I am not doubting you, its just that Rs20,000 is a Big amount for a student like me to come buy and I cannot afford to lose it without any confirmation that I am getting what i am paying for.

If this in anyway hurt your ego/pride then I am sorry, but I still stand by what I said & I mean it.
I m willing to do escrow but try to find some one like Benson Samuel who can accept Indian NEFT transfers, otherwise i will have to fund my Okpay then buy bitcoins & then pay the escrow person, will take anywhere between 5 to 15 days and on top of that I have to pay banking & forex charges.
I gave you enough conformations, I think its more than bitcoins 6 confirmations.
You can ask Benson.

Sent PM to BENSON.

A person who has out rightly claimed that I am a 'fucking moron' and a 'scammer who will replace his cards with broken ones'
please suggest a way to do this safely ! Because I really wanna prove who is a fucking moron and who is a hypocrite dick head, who wants OTHERS to research what he is or has been in the past, but wont do that same thing when he's accusing me based on fake allegations.
www.V.systems
By posting PRIVATE MESSAGES in PUBLIC FORUM WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, he proved what he is.
A self called legend, who is a fucking moron, don't even know to ask my permission to put my PM's in public.

I have to take your permission to POST a message ?

I have no intention to hurt anyone but honestly I m sick of the scammer tag & discussing what we talk about openly would be would only kep the community here informed about my intentions.

If you cant fucking handle that then before you run your mouth & call me a scammer you should think twice.
legendary

You can ask Benson.

Sent PM to BENSON.

legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

www.V.systems

You can ask Benson.

Sent PM to BENSON.
legendary
Hi Dishwara,
I'm in need of Pci-e 1X Extender cable - 4nos immediatly.
can i have your mobilr no...
my contact no is 9590326359

I cant sell extenders alone as they will be needed for person who buy cards from me.
If you still want extenders alone then you may have to pay more.
I sent you 2 PM's
legendary
Hi Dishwara,
I am interested in the GPUs, Could you please PM me the individual price for the cards you expect. I can do the NEFT transfer.
Thanks

I don't know whether you still want cards or not, sent a PM to you.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi Dishwara,

I am interested in the GPUs, Could you please PM me the individual price for the cards you expect. I can do the NEFT transfer.

Thanks
legendary
Noooooo, selling is your prerogative.

Was just hoping that you could take a lead in terms of a mining pool for India or a processor partnership like walletbit.
legendary
True, but you also need to look at long term sustainability and nothing provides as much as Bitcoin in the long run.

Can you explain it?
I want to sell the hardwares i have, coz i cant mine.
Since i am senior member & i am here for long time, i must not sell my hardwares?
legendary
True, but you also need to look at long term sustainability and nothing provides as much as Bitcoin in the long run.
legendary
So, since most of these numbers dont make sense of profitability, can you help individual indians who want to invest?
I dont understand what u asking.
You cant get profitability by mining & selling today itself.
Until a month before the price of 1 btc was 20 usd, now 47 usd & reach 50 usd soon.
You cant grow a tree from seed with in a day & expect ripened fruit next day.
legendary
So, since most of these numbers dont make sense of profitability, can you help individual indians who want to invest?
legendary
50btc.com, deepbit.net , says with a 410Mh/s mining power, 0.04 BTC per 24 hours.
At today's btc/usd price, 0.04 btc gives 0.04*46.5= 1.86 USD per 24 hours.

litecoinpool.org/calc, http://coinotron.com says with a 400Mh/s mining power, 4.7 LTC per 24 hours.
https://btc-e.com/exchange/ltc_usd
At today's price 4.7 LTC gives 4.7*0.64 = 3 USD per 24 hours

You can see how much hashing a graphic card do for bitcoin in the below link.
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison

You can see how much hashing a graphic card do for litecoin in the below link.
https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/wiki/Mining-hardware-comparison

It depends on OS, overclocking & many other things.
With a 5870 graphic card, i can able to mine BITCOINS at 410+ Mhash/second , in a widows 7, 64 bit OS, with aero & all graphics effects enabled.
With a 5870 graphic card, i can able to mine LITECOINS at 402 Mhash/secong, in the same system.

Already mining bitcoin using graphics card becomes not profitable due to huge mining powers & bASIC, FPGA, abcd.....
Litecoin mining is profitable now.

Hundreds & thousands of graphics card used to mine bitcoins by early miners with heavy investments.
They wont let go their hardwares, investments, mining nothing once ASIC occupies bitcoin mining.
Already litecoin is growing.
If litecoin dont get attraction then another alternative coin will come to mine with graphics cards.

Graphics card will be used to mine ANY coins until they die.
legendary
Edited OP.

Coming to Bangalore & giving demo is not possible for me.
1 PSU itself weighs 4.5 Kilogram.
Besides its not like laptop or mobile(a complete finished product) to carry easily every where you go.

Its computer parts, without cabinets, and it cant be put in ready made cabinets easily.
The motherboard is XL-ATX Form Factor, 32.5cm X 24.4cm.
Those who buy, needs to assemble the parts to make it working, same as assembled computer.

A normal DESKTOP computer branded or assembled with 1 or 2 graphics card can be used for HEAVY GAMING.
A branded DESKTOP computer with 2 graphics card will cost at least 1 lakh INR.

I can send parts in professional courier, But that means i have to get cash before sending parts or an escrow needed.
Due to the unimaginable numbers of scams happening, its not easy for me to trust a random person.
Thats why asked to come & get.

If someone is there, who believes me, after price negotiation, deposit money to my bank account or send bitcoins first & i send parts in courier.

Also, i am ready to sell in parts also, instead of all/whole.
Like 1 graphic card, one PSU.........

I try to add pics or videos later.

Too much of a challenge to start a Mining rental service?

Or a mining pool for India?

May help as you understand several fundamentals of mining.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Hai Boss....U R a very senior member.... with 1352 posts...  if I buy UR rig and graphic cards what is the probability of mining BTC.....how much in what time..Huh I will come to TRICHY..
Pages:
Jump to: