Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 64blocks.com Bitcoin Gambling Website 15 BTC - page 2. (Read 1236 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
how much monthly profit it makes, because its important to count how much time it will take to get ROI for buyer.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
*edit* Price: 15 BTC

Hi,

64blocks.com for sale. Includes domain, source code, hosting (or you can change hosting provider), and bitcoin wallets.

Reason for selling:
I don't have the time and/or extra help to continue serving this site anymore, and I will be going on a "sabbatical" to study some other stuff "more formally".

Specifically, I have begun a path towards certification for my MCSA / MCSE (Microsoft) and CCNA/CCNP/CCIE (Cisco). So I'll need the money to pay for exams/books/small private lab. Originally, I was thinking of asking for donations, but then I thought I might as well just sell my site.

My partner (bitclever) and developer (ZypheronBits) also want on to move to other projects.

The site and domain have been around for more than a year, and it is mildly successful (as a site), but marketing and promotion has been low or non-existent. I believe the site can do much better if marketed well.

I began the site as a different kind of dice site. Sort of more "social". Anyway, go and see for yourself if you haven't.

On going dues are domain (pay $10 a year or something, depending on your registrar, you can transfer it) and VPS hosting (about $50 per month), which you can pay monthly or annually, or switch to a hosting provider of your choice.

All deposits go to cold wallets, then a portion is sent to the hot wallet for small withdrawals.

I am looking to get 15 BTC for the whole thing (I split the sale with my partner and developer) but will entertain reasonable offers.

Current stats:

Total Invested (Real)    6.21395667
Total Invested (Margin)    45.59881372
Games Played    630097 Games
Total Bet    173.31628618
Total Won    170.41168554
House Profit    2.90460065
House Profit (%)    1.67589597 %

To the buyer of the site, I will leave my personal investment in it.

Thank you for considering.

Dabs
Pages:
Jump to: