Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] A gold and a silver bar - page 2. (Read 1315 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
February 19, 2017, 02:45:42 PM
Are your prices set in stone?

Would you accept to ship to buckrogers so that he can test them, with the money being with a escrow until they have been tested, and if they are legit the escrow releases the funds?

Yes that's possible.
But I am not going to lower the price as it is very close to the spot price.
I won't be able to pay for extra shipping costs/for verifying the PMS, it will be on your expense.

Anyway the silver bar has a certification on the back, with a signature, which I don't think that is needed to be tested, the gold bar, if you believe me or not, was purchased from a retail shop.

Liad.

Yeah I'm mainly talking about the gold bar, and shipping from buckrogers to me would ofc be covered on my end. It's not a matter of believing you or not, it's alla bout staying as safe as possible Smiley.

The machine buckrogers has is also extremely cool and I just want to try him out a bit Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 19, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

Would you accept to ship to buckrogers so that he can test them, with the money being with a escrow until they have been tested, and if they are legit the escrow releases the funds?

Yes that's possible.
But I am not going to lower the price as it is very close to the spot price.
I won't be able to pay for extra shipping costs/for verifying the PMS, it will be on your expense.

Anyway the silver bar has a certification on the back, with a signature, which I don't think that is needed to be tested, the gold bar, if you believe me or not, was purchased from a retail shop.

Liad.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
February 19, 2017, 02:34:12 PM

February 19, 2017, 02:30:20 PM
If you are located in the US I can offer the precious metal verification for a small fee if needed, thanks!

Not needed as I got them from a retail shop and not from a person or something, so I can be sure those are real.
Activity: 155
February 19, 2017, 02:29:02 PM
There are a lot of fakes from the Perth Mint for sale on Alpha Bay right now. Some Pamp Suisse for sale too. I think counterfeiters really like the tamper resistant packaging, since it protects their fakes from the scratch test. I'd be really careful buying any PMs online.
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
February 19, 2017, 02:23:59 PM
If you are located in the US I can offer the precious metal verification for a small fee if needed, thanks!
February 19, 2017, 12:58:19 PM
Do you know where they were purchased from originally, or perhaps even have the receipt? There are fakes around and any proof of the source might put minds at rest.
About the gold bar,I had the receipt but sadly throw it away, anyway I can guarantee it is a .9999 pure.
About the silver bar, it does has a certificate confirmation at the back.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
February 19, 2017, 12:13:36 PM
Do you know where they were purchased from originally, or perhaps even have the receipt? There are fakes around and any proof of the source might put minds at rest.
February 19, 2017, 11:25:07 AM
hello, i have sended 2 PM... you are reads?
Sorry I haven't seen it until now.
Just replied!
Liad.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
February 19, 2017, 10:34:44 AM
hello, i have sended 2 PM... you are reads?
February 19, 2017, 09:33:16 AM
I am looking to sell this gold and silver bar.
Gold-5g-202$.
Silver- 500g from a turkish mint with a signature at the back-290$
Shipping-10$ for a tracked one.

Image is here:

[/url]

Pages:
Jump to: