Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS a list of known scammers - Must buy guide before buying from forum "Vouched" - page 2. (Read 1012 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 13
Scammers still scammering out there... don't be their next victim, don't buy from locked auto-buy threads.

Too true. For anyone even remotely thinking about purchasing from these threads because they look sooooooooooo good at saving money, ask yourself this:

You are walking down a dimly lit street when you happen upon a gentlemen standing outside a dark alley. As you pass he whispers, "Hey, wanna buy a $100.00 Amazon giftcard for $10.00?" As greed fills your mind, without thinking you blindly stumble into the alley to purchase a deal too good to be true from a complete stranger. The next morning you groggily awaken in a hospital bed, minus 1 kidney and the $10.00 you gave the stranger. If you would not even think to do this in the situation listed, why on God's green Earth would you do it over the internet?

Smarten up!!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Scammers still scammering out there... don't be their next victim, don't buy from locked auto-buy threads.
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
Bump it to the top so it shows right around all the card scammer posts who bump 5 times a day.
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
You should write a section in your eBook that is called:  "You know he is a scammer when " Credits to Jeff Foxworthy Cheesy

Like:
You know he is a scammer when he posts dumb responses to about 20 threads that have been inactive for 4 years to increase activity.
You know he is a scammer (or a magician) when all of his (fake) vouches are posted in his locked threads.

You get the idea. I'm sure you can find some more.  Maybe we can get you a Pulitzer Prize.

You know he's a scammer when he thinks he's going to sell $1000 in cash for $250 in bitcoin.
(I will pass the copyright on these to you)
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
You're going to have to hire a secretary to keep up to date with all the cockroach scammers. Cheesy   Hope you're making enough sales to support one.

building my anti-scam company one step at the time.
legendary
You should write a section in your eBook that is called:  "You know he is a scammer when " Credits to Jeff Foxworthy Cheesy

Like:
You know he is a scammer when he posts dumb responses to about 20 threads that have been inactive for 4 years to increase activity.
You know he is a scammer (or a magician) when all of his (fake) vouches are posted in his locked threads.

You get the idea. I'm sure you can find some more.  Maybe we can get you a Pulitzer Prize.
legendary
"if it looks like a fish and stinks like a fish it's usually fishy"

can't disagree  Cheesy

You're going to have to hire a secretary to keep up to date with all the cockroach scammers. Cheesy   Hope you're making enough sales to support one.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Definitely be careful here that is for sure!   Common sense does go a long way...
legendary
I just checked the first page of Digital Goods and yep, it's still full of scammers. Use the OP's list and common sense.
legendary

all those who bought the list get free updated list .

I hear these things are selling like hotcakes.

indeed, best anti-scam product out there. Grin
legendary

can't disagree  Cheesy

I hear these things are selling like hotcakes.
legendary

can't disagree  Cheesy
legendary
LOL
You should add a text note to your list above all the bad guy (and gals) names saying that "if it looks like a fish and stinks like a fish it's usually fishy" and to stay away like the guys offering to send you $50,000 by WU for just $100 or whatever.  People who fall for that shit deserved to get burned.
legendary
legendary

Thanks you.  You list saved me from scamer YoutubeTV,

Why did you need "the list" to see that YoutubeTV is a scammer, wasn't the negative trust he has enough to convince you ?

If you're not logged in you don't see negative trust.  That is how scammers get most of their prey.  This board makes it so easy in so many ways.
legendary

Why did you need "the list" to see that YoutubeTV is a scammer, wasn't the negative trust he has enough to convince you ?

There are unregistered users reading this board who don't see negative trust. Not sure if this was the case with PeterPiperPumpkinEater, just saying it can happen.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'd like a vouch copy please Smiley

Edit:

I can confirm this is a real list of scammers. I verified it against another list of scammers available for free here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-list-of-top-scammers-on-the-digital-goods-market-3486346 and it's a 100% match.

If you try buying from the users in mikey's list you will most likely get scammed. Get a copy of the list for yourself and for everyone in your extended family. Stay safe.

Pages:
Jump to: