Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] ACTUAL certification exam questions and answers for 1 BTC - page 2. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 943
Merit: 101
Actually, it really isn't any different than studying the material

It can be a bit different, since studying actual exam questions leads to more rote memorization than knowing and applying said knowledge.

I took some of those Cisco Academy courses and the stuff my professor highlighted throughout still left gaps in some of the minutia they expect you to memorize for the exams that you probably wouldn't have bothered covering as extensively as some of the other topics.

I've noticed the same with the CompTIA exams and the one Microsoft MCTS exam that I've taken as well.  I read and studied using the official texts and they expect you to regurgitate a lot of little trivia that most people would probably just refer to a chart or book for at some point.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Interesting.
What company is this for?

Do you have the answers to any Adobe Certification exams?
Such as Dreamweaver and Photoshop?
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Actually, it really isn't any different than studying the material
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Think. Positive. Thoughts.
Grabbing the entire pool of questions negates the tests changing which questions are asked.

So these are essentially just really accurate study-guides? I guess I don't see how this is better than just learning the material. (not try to thread crap, just curious how to use this)
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer
Grabbing the entire pool of questions negates the tests changing which questions are asked.
legendary
Activity: 924
Think. Positive. Thoughts.
Aren't most of these exams adaptive, i.e. they change after every question, depending on your answers?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Do you have NABCEP exams?
Activity: 163
oh, will still be a couple of months, first have to build the new environment, after that I'll take the exam Wink
I'll send to that address from the moment I'm home Smiley
+1 allready got it! Don't forget to send me the address you want to receive on ;-)
That's the one yes!
It would be more as a preparation than learning the questions anyways, would be my first Citrix exam and I have no idea what to expect.
I will know my shit :p
Just started working, but you have green lights from my part to ask the exam to your connection, I'll transfer BTC tonight then Smiley
Do you have/Can you get Citrix CCA? (Exam A20)
legendary
Activity: 1078
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Can you give some examples of the most popular ones you offer?
rat
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
i can get the actual questions and answers for virtually any IT related certification exam:

i have a connection at a testing center.

CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare, Citrix, IBM, Oracle, Sun, CWNP, RedHat, HP, Apple...

hit me up with what you're looking for and i will see if i can get the latest dump.

all q & a will be in pdf format.

these are the ACTUAL q & a - no bullshit.

each exam code will be $20 in BTC, LTC, or NMC.
Pages:
Jump to: