Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Almost hero member acc / 470+ activity - page 2. (Read 1263 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Ongoing market price for hero members(at least 500+ activity ones, with good quality posts) is 0.35, seeing as your account is not yet even Hero member, I'd say the price is too high to be even considered, anyone who disagrees with me is free to buy it at the current price. Just offering my two cents on this topic.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
PM me your best rate.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'm open to offers
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
That's actually a good offer.Hero members should definitely go for 0.4 btc + and I encourage people selling for such a price.

just wait one more  week until he become hero  and you will be easier to sell for higher price Smiley
regards
-zz

The reason why i'm selling it now (at lower price ) it's because I need money really fast
ill give double price in bitgold u and can bitgold to fullypak at a good rate
That's actually a good offer.Hero members should definitely go for 0.4 btc + and I encourage people selling for such a price.

just wait one more  week until he become hero  and you will be easier to sell for higher price Smiley
regards
-zz

The reason why i'm selling it now (at lower price ) it's because I need money really fast
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
regards
-zz
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Hello,
As you may know I want to sell an sr member acc with 470+ activity for .35BTC

1000+ posts
No bans or loans
Neutral trust
Signed message available from previous owner (1+ year old)

Escrow is a must
Waiting your offers .
Pages:
Jump to: