Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Amazon AWS Accounts for sale - All Regions, 5/10/20 Limit - page 3. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I have a question about information and credit card you using for register account, are all accounts you create with info from US or any country but not from India? I want buy account use info US and credit card (Visa or Mastercard accept too) but not want account account from India, can you answer this question helps me? Thanks

All Accounts come with U.S Address , no Indian accounts. These already have U.S info and CC. But you cant add new CC.
Are you sure? I bought an account limit 10 from your link and receive account India information + credit card from India, not have U.S billing!

Some proof:

Can you give me other account with information U.S? I still waiting your reply and not use this account!

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I need 5 limits account I can pay $10 if you used real cc for these accounts.

Sorry cant negotiate. What is listed is the price Bro.
Activity: 155
Following.. drop me a line (dont have time know,) will buy tommorow.
I have a question about information and credit card you using for register account, are all accounts you create with info from US or any country but not from India? I want buy account use info US and credit card (Visa or Mastercard accept too) but not want account account from India, can you answer this question helps me? Thanks

All Accounts come with U.S Address , no Indian accounts. These already have U.S info and CC. But you cant add new CC.
Activity: 728
Go Big or Go Home
I need 5 limits account I can pay $10 if you used real cc for these accounts.
Activity: 560
5 limit and 10 limit now in stock again. We are out of 20 limit but expecting more today.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
Here is my review of the 5 limit all region vouch copy account I was given. These notes were taken as I went.
email account seems to be well aged and aws account is fresh
Password changes were really easy and quick.
I'm not trying to add a new recovery phone number for the email or aws, so can't speak to if that is possible or how easy that is
Account seems completely new, so no proxies will be needed from the seller because it hasn't been logged into yet. Whatever you use to log in will be the IP address associated with that account.
In general you can run m1, m2, m3, m4.large and .xlarge either 5 or 1 in all regions. Limits depend on what region you're in.
Some regions have c1 medium and xlarge.
I could create on demand instances and spot requests for what is available under the limits per region.

So it is what he says it is and there were no problems. This was a 5 limit account with all regions unlocked.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
I'd be willing to do a review of the vouch account and am interested in potentially buying accounts as well.

Edit: PM me the details if you accept.
Amazon AWS Account with Full Region and 5 Limit

Features:

* Full Regions
* Up to 5 instances limit
* AWS EC2 Enabled
* Use Coupons to add credit
* Create a bunch of VPS's that will last for quite a while. Perfect for Adwords, Wordpress sites etc.

Price: $15 No stock
Order Link: https://selly.gg/p/930316ba

Amazon AWS Account with Full Region and 10 Limit

Features:

* Full Regions
* Up to 10 instances limit
* AWS EC2 Enabled
* Create a bunch of VPS's that will last for quite a while. Perfect for Adwords

Price: $30
Order Link: https://selly.gg/p/a82da49c

Amazon AWS Account with Full Region and 20 Limit

Features:

* Full Regions
* Up to 20 instances limit
* AWS EC2 Enabled
* Create a bunch of VPS's that will last for quite a while. Perfect for Adwords

Price: $39 No stock

Order Link: https://selly.gg/p/ffd82a72

Note: Please note these accounts will last a long time as long as you don't do things like Bot, Mining etc. There are no guarantees with this purchase and no refunds once you are logged in.

Payment Methods:

Paypal (PM me for Paypal Info)
Bitcoin
Eth
Dash

1 vouch copy will be given for 5 limit AWS account to a Hero forum member.
Pages:
Jump to: