Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS Ammunition for BTC Pictures Inside SOLD OUT - page 2. (Read 4622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Great thread to feed my ignore list. Thanks.
would you care to clarify?

dont bother. let them go.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
would you care to clarify?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
m855s all gone. still have .308, .380 auto, .38 special as well as several magazines, knives, and some firearms.
All of the 7.62x39 is gone, as well as some of the 223. Still have the 308, 380 auto, 38 special, and m855 penetrators left.
Activity: 926
Merit: 1001
weaving spiders come not here
anyone buying guns or ammo now is a fool in my opinion ... the gun ban/registration scare is almost over ... wait a few months and those high prices will go right back down ...

Every item i purchased from Rawted is below retail

Move along troll.

You realize that retail prices have been artificially increased politically, in some cases thousands of percent higher as demand shot up with the scare of outlawing or requiring registration of guns/ammo... don't you?

I don't think you know the definition of a forum troll if you believe my posts in this thread even came close.
legendary
anyone buying guns or ammo now is a fool in my opinion ... the gun ban/registration scare is almost over ... wait a few months and those high prices will go right back down ...

Every item i purchased from Rawted is below retail

Move along troll.
I crap on everyone pushing gun and ammo sales right now, no matter where I see it, because overall there are no deals as demand is still high, although decreasing.

I been through this gun ban/reg/scare no less than 3 times before in my life son. Always the same outcome. Wait a few months after the scare ends and that huge supply to meet decreasing demand gets sold off at bargain basement pricing... usually the price they bought it for or less... they trip over each other in a race to the bottom just to get rid of it all. Thats where many got m16's and ak's for $500 a pop and 7.62 ammo for a nickle a pop back in 1980's, and again when Clintons ban expired in the early 2000's.

Of course you want as large a slice of the pie while you can before that race to the bottom inevitability occurs.

No offense intended. My words were not for you, but everyone else reading this thread to save them some coin.
What is the point of you posting this? You realize there is not a single price listed above, and thus your entire statement makes 0 sense. But since you took the time to come crap on my thread.....

Prices have already come back down, and my pricing on these is below the lowest PPB you can find online. But hey, thanks for dropping by to include your opinion, maybe next time try to make it a more informed one?
Final bump before the gun show on Sunday. I have people who have said they will take 'X' off my hands, but nothing has been paid for yet. First come first serve!
Bump. Still available. Lots of interest and questions, but nothing has been paid for yet. I'll take it to the gun show and sell at retail next weekend if it's not bought by then.
PM sent last night
Give me a bit to check the lowest ppb i can find for each, and ill let you know. Probably sometime tonight.
legendary
please give me a price for all of it except the .308

thanks.
All ammo is sold. I'm developing a site to allow you to purchase guns, ammo, survival gear, and emergency food rations for BTC. Please PM me if interested in contributing to the project, or if you are in the industry and want to list your products for no fees!

I have a surplus of ammo I'm looking to sell. Boxes are a little roughed up from moving them into various safes/boxes over the last few years, but the rounds are perfectly fine. Shipping to continental US only, via UPS Ground/Freight as an ORM-D Consumer Commodity. If you order more than 66 pounds worth of ammo at once, your order will be split into two shipments to prevent issues with hazmat fees.

Escrow is fine. We can use forum mod John K., or a #bitcoin-otc channel op on freenode IRC. You will pay for shipping separately to the escrow and prior to me sending out your order. I'm also willing to list the magazines and such on bitmit and use it's escrow, however bitmit does not allow ammo auctions.

Check out my ratings on the web of trust - http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=Rawted

Most of the ammo has been sold through escrow here on the forums. I'll have the members post when they receive their packages this week. I also found 2 extra boxes of 38 special, 50 rounds each of remington and winchester.  Have some extra new and like new colt 45 nickle plated mags, 2 DC engineering 30 round SKS mags, HK .45 usp mag, various m1 mags, and several firearms for sale. Please PM me here or on #bitcoin-otc for more info.

Let's get started.

SOLD OUT ~650 rounds AK47 7.62x39
520 rounds Wolf Jacketed Hollow Point 123gr
40 rounds Remington 123gr
40 rounds Winchester 123gr

90 rounds Turkish NATO

pic of ak ammo - https://i.imgur.com/pf0pNZe.jpg

SOLD OUT ~300 rounds AR15 .223 Rem
120 rounds PMC Brass 55gr FMJ
60 rounds Winchester Ranger Law Enforcement 64gr Power-Point

20 rounds Remington Match 62gr HP
20 rounds Winchester 62gr

50 rounds American Ammo 55gr FMJ
20 rounds Hornady Match

pic of .223 https://i.imgur.com/n7c6I3Q.jpg

SOLD OUT~460 rounds NATO AR15 5.56 M855 Penetrators (armor piercing)
220 rounds Olin 62gr FMJ
100 rounds Winchester 55gr FMJ
60 rounds Winchester Ranger Law Enforcement 62gr FMJ
40 rounds Israeli Military Industries

40 rounds American Eagle Tactical Tracers

Pic of m855s https://i.imgur.com/wAjTRyL.jpg

380 Auto
50 rounds Winchester 95gr FMJ

https://i.imgur.com/tyqE1ck.jpg

SOLD OUT 160 rounds .308/Nato 7.62x51
40 rounds Federal 150gr Soft Point
40 rounds Generic NATO 150gr Ball