Pages:
Author

Topic: (WTS) An highly classified secret - page 3. (Read 1792 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
February 07, 2014, 09:23:24 PM
I will pay you 1 btc if this is about aliens. What your secret can benefit us?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2014, 09:14:49 PM
I am selling an highly classified secret that I have held for over 50 years. Only an handful of people know this secret, I will not sell this to you if I think you are not trust worthy enough and or able to handle the information.

I am asking only BTC0.2 for this highly classified secret. Once you have sent the payment to 1Lxq77H8ropCx2ywvgNeDfNnwxrTd1ReQt send me a PM and we will talk. If I like you, the secret is yours, if not, I refund you and nothing more will be said.

Warning:- Learning this secret is a life changing event, you have been warned!

I'm scared!
I'll sell anyone that is scared a anti-scare method for only 0.04BTC!

This is a One in a lifetime offer. I'm extremely generous for only charging that price!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 07, 2014, 08:57:26 PM
I am selling an highly classified secret that I have held for over 50 years. Only an handful of people know this secret, I will not sell this to you if I think you are not trust worthy enough and or able to handle the information.
I would like to exchange your secret for my secret. As my one was held for over 60 years, it is worth more. Then you can get my secret for your one, once you send 0.05 BTC of difference to my address in the signature below.

I've decided for 24 hours promotion, I will accept only 0.04 BTC for the difference of secrets age.

lol  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 07, 2014, 08:48:48 PM
I would like to exchange your secret for my secret. As my one was held for over 60 years, it is worth more. Then you can get my secret for your one, once you send 0.05 BTC of difference to my address in the signature below.

I've decided for 24 hours promotion, I will accept only 0.04 BTC for the difference of secrets age.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
February 07, 2014, 08:45:02 PM

I am asking only BTC0.2 for this highly classified secret. Once you have sent the payment to 1Lxq77H8ropCx2ywvgNeDfNnwxrTd1ReQt send me a PM and we will talk. If I like you, the secret is yours, if not, I refund you and nothing more will be said.

LOL.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 07, 2014, 08:40:31 PM

Pages:
Jump to: