Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Antminer T17 - page 2. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
January 31, 2020, 10:57:59 PM
Thank You Stryfe, unless the buyer objects I would greatly appreciate your service, I'd cover the 1% fee
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
January 31, 2020, 10:42:13 PM
I can offer escrow services. I know we pm'd concerning this.

the way it works is simple.

- Once contacted by either seller or buyer - I will draft a contract involving seller, buyer and myself with terms/conditions. This should cover all the possible "if this, then this" scenarios
- Once both parties agree, I will provide a "escrow"  address to buyer and request a "refund address" from buyer and a "pay to" address from seller
- The "escrow" address I provide will be an address specific to this contract only - I will provide a new address for each contract
- I will be willing to escrow using the following crypto currencies: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC
- Once funds are received into the "escrow" address, I will notify both parties and seller will need to ship item and provide tracking
- Once package is received by buyer, they will have a mutually agreed amount of time to review product once it arrives (1 to 2 days typically)
- If there are issues - they will need to be communicated and I will work with both buyer & seller to come to a fair resolution
- Once buyer and seller are satisfied, I will release funds to the seller
- I will charge 1% fee

you could also use another escrow such as @philipma1957 or @ognasty

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
January 31, 2020, 05:44:17 PM
Good day to all, looking to sell a pair of Antminer T17's, they have been running for abouth a month or two with no problems.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114093579414

I have two of them, id like $1500 USD or $2000 CDN, for the pair, im open to escrow at the listed price ill cover shipping costs to canada and lower 48 states but im not responsible for taxes and or duty, they are located in MB Canada

Im also open to trade for a A10 ETH miner or a couple of Antminer E3's
Pages:
Jump to: